Useful companion for everyday motoring – the new MyVauxhall app can remind you when your MOT or next service is due. Use it to browse through your Owner’s Manual, book your Vauxhall in for a service at a retailer of your choice, access Vauxhall Rewards, visit V Magazine online or even check out our ultra-helpful tutorial ‘how to’ videos on your model.
Just think of it as a miniature dealership at your fingertips.
App features can be categorised as ‘Unconnected’ and ‘Connected' - via Bluetooth’.
A host of useful information at your fingertips with no vehicle connection required. These features are available for most recent Vauxhall models:
- Quick access to a glossary of the vehicle dashboard lights
- Facility to add multiple vehicles to your garage
- Series of ‘How to’ videos relating to infotainment and safety systems
- Tag the location of your parked vehicle – don’t lose it again in a busy car park
- Share the parked location with your contacts
- Find Vauxhall Retailers local to you and save your favourite for quick and easy contact
- Contact Vauxhall
- Book a service or maintenance with your preferred Retailer
- View Vauxhall news, events and offers tailored for you
- Update your infotainment system and factory navigation from your phone, using your phone’s charging cable (selected infotainment systems)
Bluetooth Connected features
Available on selected infotainment systems, these features provide a useful insight into your driving and journey detail:
- Dashboard of drive and trip data
- Vehicle alerts
- Fuel level and average full consumption
- Last Miles Guidance – park your car then finish your journey on foot