Each of your loopy patients have specific injuries or illnesses. They need your help straightaway. Its up to you to locate any gross disgusting boo boo’s and help them get better. Use the stethoscope, syringe, x-ray machine and many other crazy medical tools to diagnose what's wrong with each dreadful character.
Once you've treated all the different injuries for one patient, make sure you perform all the standard check-ups before moving on to your next patient!
What are you waiting for, start treating your crazy patients today!
- Diagnose your patients using caricature type medical equipment.
- Each of the check-up tools monitors or treats a specific injury or illness.
- Funny character animations, including reactions and voiceovers to user input.
- Medical chart checklist to review diagnosis and task completion.
- 4 different patient characters with unique themes.
- 12 medical tools in check-up section plus 6 tools, each unique to their corresponding charater.
- Different custom plaster and bandages to apply to your patients.
If you like “Crazy Zombie Hospital!”, please take a moment to leave a review. We will continue to make improvements based on your feedback.
If you would like to see any new characters in future updates for “Crazy Zombie Hospital” please suggest them in your review.
With over 60 million downloads, Bluebear is one of the top developers on the App Store. We pride ourselves on being a creator of innovative premium games that kids and parents love. Our goal is to make games that help stimulate the imagination and creative learning process.
Visit www.bluebear.ie for more information
Join our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/BluebearApps
Follow us on Twitter: @BluebearApps
- We Value Your Feedback
Please rate and review our app. We listen and read all the feedback received so we can keep improving our games. Please note that we aren't able to respond to reviews in the app store, but we can respond to your feedback via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Something wrong. Need Help?
Contact us with any questions at email@example.com
- Sound not working?
If the sound is not working, be sure the mute switch is turned off, activate the application, then turn up the volume and the sound will work (the mute switch and volume button are usually located on the side of your device).
Please see http://www.bluebear.ie/?page_id=2008
Trichroma is a sliding tile game that challenges you to get three or more in a row to remove the tiles from your screen. Clear the board, level up, and an extra colour is thrown into the mix.
Fill the board with tiles, and it's game over. How many colours can you reach?
09/01/2014 - It seems like TPG have updated their API and usages should now be correctly reported :)
20/12/2013 - IMPORTANT: It appears that TPG's API has stopped updating. This means the usage reported may not reflect your actual usage. I have contacted TPG technical support and informed them of this issue. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.
Wish everyone a safe and happy holiday :)
28/10/2013 - Released a new version (v2.0) which is a Major update. It should fix the update issue discovered few days ago (see below). Lots of bug fixes too :)
If you are having issues logging in, try to log in with your account number.
**Highly recommended**: Clear your app data.
Long press on your account name -> Clear ALL app-data
This will mean you'll need to log in and select your primary mobile and sync/notification settings.
For more details: http://dx3.psychopyko.com/apps-and-games/tpg-monitor/
* If something isn't working, please email me: dx3 [-at-] psychopyko [dot] com
* For more info see: http://dx3.psychopyko.com/apps-and-games/tpg-monitor/
A simple, easy to use app that shows your TPG mobile usage. If you like it, please rate and review :)
Supports all TPG standard standalone mobile plans
* 3G Plenty Plan Saver
* Super Value Plans
* Talk and Text
* Cap Saver
* No ads
* Log in and you're ready to go!
* Specify a time for the app to automatically get updated information from TPG each day.
* Notification if you one or more of your plans reaches 80% of your quota
* View all mobile plans associated with the account
* Long press to set primary/default mobile plan (usage will then be automagically displayed when you log in)
* Bars to indicate usage target (based on number of days into usage period)
* Summary of remaining balance
1. The app only works for TPG's mobile plans. Will not work for Internet plans.
2. For FAQ + how to use app, visit the website http://dx3.psychopyko.com/apps-and-games/tpg-monitor/
3. Feel free to send bugs, feedback and suggestions to: dx3.feedback [-at-] psychopyko [dot] com :)
The data displayed in the app is from TPG's APIs. This means the data will still be delayed by approximately 48 hours and is dependent on TPG providing the correct information. If something looks wrong, please use common sense and double check your usage on TPG's website or contact TPG directly.