BAYERNINFO MAPS offers "route planning for cars" and "travel information for bus & train" in one app - and all for free!
Surprises along the way are becoming rarer. Knowing construction sites, closures and delays in advance means less stress and lower travel costs. And if something unforeseen happens on the way, you always have alternative route recommendations at hand.
BAYERNINFO MAPS provides the most important information for planning your trip:
- Current traffic situation with all known construction sites, closures and traffic reports for all of Bavaria
- Images from around 500 traffic cameras along the motorways, federal and state roads in Bavaria and neighboring regions (due to current developments in Europe, the images from the traffic cameras are only available to a limited extent until further notice)
- Intermodal route planning for cars, buses and trains, on request also for Park & Ride, bicycles and pedestrians
- Stops and POIs - Current departure times and delays in public transport
- Construction site calendar for the phone version
- Route overview: current delay times on selected routes at a glance
Finally, a brief explanation of the purposes for which the app requires certain permissions:
- Precise location (GPS): Necessary to display your own position and for routing from / to your own location
- Full internet access: Required to access the server-side services (map, location and route search)
- Access to protected memory: Necessary for caching (intermediate storage) of map data
Services from the BayernInfo project were co-financed by the European Union.
BAYERNINFO MAPS - mobile information - relaxed on the way - arrive safely