PulsedIn, the Beat of Nurses, is the first and only professional networking mobile app for Nurses. Nurses are the life-blood of the healthcare industry and PulsedIn recognizes that the nurses need every tool to support them, unite them, and enhance their skills/ careers. PulsedIn aims to connect the Nurses and empower them with a powerful and unified voice. With PulsedIn, Nurses can focus on building their professional network, showcase their skills and profiles, engage in social learning, prepare for licensing exams like NCLEX, build social and professional relationships, connect with potential employers, and match for their dream jobs.
1. Connect with your peers, friends, and colleagues: Connect with your nurse peers only and keep your circles specific to your profession.
Post and share articles and news with your peers and follow their professional/career updates in the feed.
Read Articles from all nursing specialties with the latest updates, share your own, and build your online reputation in the network.
Chat with your connections privately or in a group.
2. Groups for social learning and Test Prep: PulsedIn faculty creates videos, quizzes, NCLEX test prep modules for those who are preparing for such exams. Faculty may also assess individual performance upon request.
3. Create groups, invite friends to groups, and engage in nurse-specific productive discussion.
4. Use your completed profile with skills and endorsements that reflect your reputation, to apply for a job.
5. List your skills on your profile, get endorsements from colleagues and supervisors.
6. Recruitment modules are to be launched soon.
PulsedIn app is totally free to download and use. Connect with your nursing peers and colleagues and build your online reputation today. Contribute to the online platform that is aiming to empower the Nurses with a unified, strong voice.