LetterGrid is a multiplayer turn-based word game that requires the use of vocabulary and strategy to win against your opponent. The game is a combination of word search and territory control. Just like in Chess, you are playing on a board, but in stead of Chess pieces you have letters. The tiles with the words you find become yours. Use strategy to beat your opponent by reaching the goal of two game types:
1) Invasion - you have to build a chain of words from your border to your opponent's border starting each word from a tile that is already yours.
2) Territory - occupy a set number of tiles before your opponent by making words that use at least one tile that is already yours.
As you play the match, you must use strategy to find such words that will let you win against your opponent by expanding your territory to reach the goal of the game, stealing the tiles of your opponent and even cutting them off! To play well, you must think ahead what move your opponent can make in response to your move.
• Interactive tutorials
• Play against other people or AI
• Player rating system (Elo)
• Leaderboards based on recent wins as well as overall rating.
• Extensive player statistics and graphs of progress.
• 11 languages: English, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Portugues, Italian
• Automatic check for valid words. You can play by trial and error and discover and learn new words!
• Word definitions and information.
• Exchange messages with your opponent with build-in chat.
• Timed mode
If you like word games such as crossword puzzles, scrabble, boggle, wordle and you are a competitive player, LetterGrid is the game for you! Let the word battle begin! Who is the best wordsmith?
If you have any problems with the app or for any questions please contact the developer via WhatsApp: +1.917.267.8497 (preferred) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.