LetterGrid is a multiplayer turn-based word game that requires the use of vocabulary and strategy to win against your opponent. LetterGrid gameplay is a combination of word search and territory control. Search for words in a grid of letters and employ the strategy to achieve the goal to win the game. The words can form in any direction as long as the letters are in adjacent tiles including diagonals. As you find words, the letters turn to your color. You can occupy your opponent tiles to get strategic advantage.
There are two game types available:
1) Invasion - you must build a chain of words that reaches your opponent's border before they reach yours.
2) Territory - you must occupy a set number of tiles before your opponent does.
• Interactive tutorials
• Play against other people or computer
• Player rating system (Elo)
• Leaderboards based on recent wins as well as overall rating.
• Extensive player statistics and graphs of progress.
• 11 languages: English, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Portugues, Italian
• Automatic check for valid words. You can play by trial and error and discover and learn new words!
• Word definitions and quick links to word information on the web.
• Exchange messages with your opponent with build-in chat.
If you like word games such as crossword puzzles, scrabble, boggle, wordle and you are a competitive player, LetterGrid is the game for you!
If you have any problems with the app or for any questions please contact the developer via WhatsApp: +1.917.267.8497 (preferred) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.