Simple and Intuitive UI
30,000+ English words with Punjabi meanings.
English To Punjabi Dictionary is a quick reference guide with more than one meaning available for almost all words.
This light weight android application works offline and gives faster result.
Exciting features :
- Simple and easy to use
- Offline dictionary
- Small Size
• No internet connection required
• Punjabi To English
• English To Punjabi
• Search From Web
• Search by Sharing
• Auto Suggestion
• Pronounce & Voice Search
• Antonyms (Opposite words)
• Backup and Restore
• History & Study Plan
• Word Game
• Share Words
• Copy Words
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,
The very first Gurmukhi Dictionary app for Android is now here. It's a great tool for reference and vocabulary building in Gurmukhi. This app includes the words from Sri Guru Granth Sahib only rather any Punjabi Word. It also includes synonyms with Examples.
NOTE: YOU NEED TO INSTALL GURMUKHI KEYBOARD FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE AND ENABLED WHILE USING THE APP.
***To Turn on Gurmukhi Keyboard:
Please follow the link below: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inputmethod.gurmukhi
Follow instructions under the App Description.
**** Please note this is a test version. If there are any issues, concerns, requests please email at email@example.com ****
--> The dictionary was taken from GurbaniFiles.org.
--> This app is free, and supported by ads in order to donate money to Pingalwara Society.
--> No internet connection is required to view the definition.
Attention: Please use "Gurmukhi Keyboard" along with this application for typing-in the queries in Gurmukhi.
Searches Gurbani from SGGS, Vaaran and Kabit Savaiye Bhai Gurdas Ji. It also supports search from Dasam Granth. Recently added support for searching gurmukhi shabad from "Shabad Kosh". It supports fuzzy search and is tolerant to spelling mistakes.
One can add the shabad search results in favorites and can tag them. Organize the favorites, export them for future reference and import them as required. Choose different fonts from the provided list. Can opt to display gurbani in Hindi and enable/disable the english translation and many more.
The application also provides "Live Kirtan" from a variety of online content (channel) provider. This feature needs internet connectivity. One can listen to divine kirtans at the convenience of hand-held device any where, any time.
The application also provides Sikh Jantri (both original nanakshai and the one published by SGPC). The reminders for important events are poped as notification. One can modify the event definition or create his/her own events as desired.
Please use Gurmukhi Keyboard to work with application. The keyboard will automatically toggle to Gurmukhi mode.
Important: Please use second Query option i.e. Append Trailing wildcard(*) if you face performance issues and append a wildcard at the beginning if search string is in the middle.
Following features are supported
- Gurbani Search on SGGS, Vaaran, Kabit Savaiye, Bhai Gurdas Ji, Dasam Granth.
- Sunder Gutka, Nitnem, Granth, jaapji shaib, Jap shaib, anand shaib. Rehras Shaib
- Jantri or Sikh Calendar
- Live Kirtan Radio
- Shabad Kosh, Mahan Kosh, Gurbani Kosh.
-Surinder Pal Singh
If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the language!
Punjabi is the native language of the Punjabi people who inhabit the historical Punjab region of Pakistan and India
Disclaimer: This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
Google Translate link: http://translate.google.com
Nit-Nem (literally "Daily Naam") is a collaboration of different banis, Gurbani, that were designated to be read by sikhs every day. The Nit-Nem bani's usually include the Panj bania (5 bani's below) which are read daily by baptised Sikhs in the morning between 3:00 am and 6:00 am (this period is considered as Amrit Vela or the Ambrosial Hours) and Rehras Sahib in the evening 6pm and Kirtan Sohila at night 9pm
* Japji Sahib (morning)
* Jaap Sahib (morning)
* Tav-Prasad Savaiye(morning)
* Benti Chaupai (morning)
* Anand Sahib (All 40 Shabads) (morning)
* Rehras Sahib (evening)
* Kirtan Sohila (night)
* Sukhmani Sahib
* Chandi di var
* Shabad Hazaray
* Barah Maha
The learning mode helps to build vocabulary, using flashcard multiple choice or text entry. Ideal for travelers, business people or students
Q. How quick are the dictionary searches
A. This app takes up a small amount of space on your device and is very quick
Q. Are there definitions in the dictionary
A. No, but if you touch on any of the found words synonyms are displayed helping to show its use in a broader context
Q. How do I play the flashcard learning game
A. Select the language for the head word and select the matching word from the list below and select Submit.
Q. I am a more advanced learner can I play a harder set of words
A. Yes, tick the Advanced box to play against the full dictionary or untick to play against the 1500 words needed for high school
Q. Can I type an answer for the head word intead of having multiple choices, for the flashcard game
A. Yes, this is for more advanced learners. Untick the Multiple Choice box, type your answer and select Submit.
Q. How do I play the Word Match game
A. Select New, then touch the head word in the left column and it's matching word in the right column. Its colour will change. Repeat this for all words and then select Submit to check the answers
Q. Can I use the Word Match game as a revision aid or word of the day
A. Yes, select Revise to see the left and right words in matching order
Q. Can I see synonyms in the word games
A. Yes, touch any word in the game, after you have submitted your answer, to see synonyms and the broader meanings for each word.
Q. Can I see a list of words that have been used in the games
A. Yes, select Review History from the main menu
Q. Can I see synonyms in the History
A. Yes, touch any word in the history list to display synoyms
Q. Can I clear the game history
A. Yes, use a long touch on the list of word to be prompted to clear the history
- Display synonyms helping to define the word and improve the translation
- Fully OFFLINE, Simple and quick
- Write the translation of the word and view the meaning of the answers
- View synonyms and translate the synonyms to view alternative words
- High school or difficult words
- Choose the card that matches the meaning from four options
- Or spell the word from the displayed characters
- Review a list of words used in the games.
- Find the translation within the countdown period
- Write the word and lose a point for each character not in the translation.
- Practice and develop your vocabulary
ਵਿਆਪਕ ਨੂੰ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ (ਸ਼ਾਹਮੁਖੀ) ਕੋਸ਼ ਅਨੁਵਾਦਕ
- ਸ਼ਬਦ ਨੂੰ ਪ੍ਰਭਾਸ਼ਿਤ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ ਵਿੱਚ ਸੁਧਾਰ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ ਮਦਦ ਕਰਨ ਡਿਸਪਲੇਅ ਵਾਚੀ
- ਪੂਰੀ, ਆਫਲਾਈਨ ਸਰਲ ਅਤੇ ਤੇਜ਼
ਵਾਚੀ ਖੇਡ ਹੈ
- ਸ਼ਬਦ ਦਾ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ ਲਿਖੋ ਅਤੇ ਜਵਾਬ ਦੇ ਅਰਥ ਵੇਖਣ ਲਈ
- ਵੇਖੋ ਵਾਚੀ ਅਤੇ ਬਦਲ ਦੇ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਨੂੰ ਵੇਖਣ ਲਈ ਵਾਚੀ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ
ਬਚਨ ਦੀ ਖੇਡ
- ਹਾਈ ਸਕੂਲ ਦੇ ਜ ਔਖਾ ਸ਼ਬਦ
- ਚਾਰ ਵਿਕਲਪ ਤੱਕ ਅਰਥ ਮਿਲਦਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਕਾਰਡ ਚੁਣੋ
- Or ਵੇਖਾਈ ਅੱਖਰ ਦਾ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਜੋੜ
- ਗੇਮਜ਼ ਵਿੱਚ ਵਰਤੇ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਦੀ ਇੱਕ ਸੂਚੀ ਵੇਖੋ.
ਪੁੱਠੀ ਖੇਡ ਹੈ
- ਪੁੱਠੀ ਮਿਆਦ ਦੇ ਅੰਦਰ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ ਲੱਭੋ
- ਸ਼ਬਦ ਨੂੰ ਲਿਖੋ ਅਤੇ ਨਾ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ ਵਿੱਚ ਹਰ ਇਕ ਅੱਖਰ ਲਈ ਇਕ ਬਿੰਦੂ ਨੂੰ ਗੁਆ.
- ਪ੍ਰੈਕਟਿਸ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਸ਼ਬਦਾਵਲੀ ਦਾ ਵਿਕਾਸ
This app is free, and supported by ads.
Download world's most popular English-Punjabi Dictionary for your android based Phone/Tablet...It's Free!
© KHANDBAHALE.COM | खांडबहाले.कॉम ... a free multilingual dictionary !
Database will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every article you've ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add articles to favorites by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able to edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Random article of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to the phone memory (database might be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
We are proud and happy to release the The Punjabi Bible Offline android for free. No internet connection is required to use this app.This app contains both "Old Testament" and "New Testament". The following are the features of the app:
* Separate Old & New Testament for the convenience of reading
* Continue reading bible from where you left last time
* Search for particular verse
* Bookmark the favorite verses
* Notes - to type and save some important information
* Change font size to make reading comfortable
* Day / Night reading mode to facilitate reading the Bible in night
* Adjust the display brightness
* A Bible forum to have spiritual discussion
We sincerely hope that this app will rejoice you.
App requires two permissions, namely
1. Your Location (For Ads)&
2. Network Communication (For Ads)
Please feel free to mail us your feedback. We are glad to accommodate to your suggestions in the App.
* Full version of the Guru Granth Sahib in English translation.
* Fullscreen mode.
* Easy and simple to use layout with page animations.
* Choose from a wide variety of customisable themes.
* Small lightweight size.
* Contains advertisements from www.webdefine.co.uk and other companies
For support of this application please either email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit www.webdefine.co.uk
With pronunciation guides and cross references, Kosh help you to learn your new language. Choose from English, Punjabi, Transliteration and Numeric keyboards. Now with multiple favorite word lists and word history. Kosh is user friendly and helps you quickly add to your vocabulary.