Get more peace in everyday life
Increase concentration and focus
Get lots of movement and play
Move, play and breathe with Mini Kids Yoga. Let your kids play yoga.
Mini Kids Yoga introduces the family to yoga games.
Through stories, fine illustrations and video examples, children / family / day care can make yoga a part of their everyday life.
Playing with yoga creates balance and calm in everyday life.
Each activity teaches children how to use play, movement and breathing to balance everyday life. There are a lot of wonderful children who show how to play yoga. Seeing other children play with yoga is inspiring and educational.
Many of the videos set the language in motion with funny rhymes and strips. Each yoga game has a nice illustration - e.g. The mouse, the rocking horse, the snake, etc. It can be easily handled by the children themselves, as it is inviting and colorful with fun illustrations.
The Mini Kids Yoga app is divided into eight themes - they are color-coded and easy to recognize:
The energy down - all the games give peace - think that you can move the body to peace!
The energy up - here there is lots of play and movement to get the body moving.
Focus and concentration - these yoga games are good for promoting focus, eg before homework / bedtime / mealtime.
Collaboration - here are fun games where more children (and adults) can come into play.
Breathing - breathe, and achieve calm, energy, focus, release of frustration.
Relaxation - fine activities where there is complete tranquility.
Yoga stories - here are fun, slightly longer yoga stories where yoga is played for eg an Indian story.
Adult yoga - Here are four videos that adults can use in everyday life to calm down, increase flexibility and strength.
- 55 fantastic yoga games for the whole family / day care institution.
- Color-themed themes so you can quickly decide if energy, calm, focus or anything else is needed.
- Beautiful and inviting illustrations that invite curiosity and play.
- Fun and educational videos with children, so that the children can reflect on other children's movement patterns.
- The children can play with the app themselves, and the whole family / institution can also participate.
Benefits of yoga play:
- Strengthens and promotes coordination, strength and agility
- Strengthens motor skills in both gross and fine motor skills
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Balances the nervous system and gives very active / restless children more peace
- Promotes creativity and play
- Promotes focus and concentration
- Supports for increased movement and play
- Increases body awareness
It's just about getting started playing yoga!