Casino style Blackjack game. Play against the computer opponent and improve your blackjack skills.
Features of this game include
* Split to 2 levels
* Select from $10, $20, $50 and $100 table
I wrote this as a learning aid, and I hope that you enjoy practicing your Blackjack skills, so that hopefully if you do hit the Casinos, you can be a little more successful.
The rules mirror the rules for Blackjack in Australia at some of our popular casinos. The rules implemented are:
* 8 decks, dealt from shoe
* Double on 9, 10, 11
* Split to 2 hands
* Only one card dealt on Ace Splits
* Double after split
* Blackjack pays 3:2
* First card from shoe burnt
* Dealer Ace as first card counts as 11
* Dealer will Hit lower than Soft 17