Access your accounts while on the go with the American Airlines Federal Credit Union app.
- Card On/Off is here! You can now temporarily turn off misplaced debit and credit cards.
- Sign in using your fingerprint on a supported Android® device for easy, secure access.
- Enjoy a 360-degree view of your relationship with the Credit Union, including accounts on which you are a joint owner.
- Access electronic statements and notices when you enroll in online statements.
- Monitor your credit score through SavvyMoney® from any device.
- Enjoy a unified online banking experience, whether you access your account online, on your Android® Phone or tablet.
- Send and receive secure messages to the Credit Union about your account.
- Transfer funds, make loan payments, pay bills and also pay other people through Popmoney®
- Deposit checks via mobile deposit. (1)
- Set up and transfer funds from your accounts at other institutions. (2)
- Access various account services, including: stop payment, check copies and checkbook reorders.
- Access various card services, including: debit and credit card travel notifications and balance-transfer requests.
Additional App Features Include:
- New online banking users can enroll directly from the mobile app.
- Access budgeting and finance tools from any device
- Apply for consumer loans and open secondary accounts from any device.
- Drag and drop to easily move account details from account tiles.
- Locate a surcharge-free ATM, American Airlines Credit Union branch or ATM or a CO-OP Shared Branch Network® location near you.
Check with your wireless carrier for any fees that may apply. All terms applicable to online banking apply to mobile services. All password changes will need to be completed or verified on your PC or laptop.
(1) Mobile check deposit features are subject to eligibility requirements and deposit limits. Visit AACreditUnion.org to learn more.
(2) The Federal Reserve has standard requirements for all financial institutions that govern the number of transfers and withdrawals on all savings accounts. Each month, you are limited to six withdrawals and/or transfers from your savings account made by telephone; online banking; mobile banking; pre-authorized transfer; transfer for overdraft protection; and transfers made by check, Visa® Debit Card, draft or similar order. Transfer requests made in person or by ATM are unlimited.
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc. CO-OP Network is a registered trademark of CO-OP Financial Services. SavvyMoney is a trademark of SavvyMoney, Inc. Popmoney is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Federally insured by NCUA. American Airlines Credit Union and the Flight Symbol are marks of American Airlines, Inc.