Qibla Compass Pro is a All in One Muslim app with Islamic Compass, Islamic prayers time and Hijri Calendar and date converter with holy Mecca Background. You can use this app at any place in the world to find qibla direction accurately.
Qibla app will help you to check Salat timing and find Qibla direction. The Qiblah has importance to Muslims Salah and plays a part in different occasions. In the Islam Muslims are buried with the body at right angles to the Qibla and the face turned right towards Qiblah direction.
Qibla in Map:
• Qibla Finder anywhere on map.
• Shows mecca distance from your place and location address.
• Magnetic filed indicator.
• Spirit level indicator.
The Qibla is the direction that Muslim should face when doing prays during salat or namaz. It is fixed as the direction of the Kaaba in Mecca.
• Find Qibla anywhere on the globe are you in.
• App can use device previous last recorded Location to show mecca direction.
• It can be use offline.
• 15 Qibla Compass Themes.
• Shows salt times for every day Namaz.
• Shows Fajr, Sunrise, Dhuhr, Asr, Sunset, Maghrib and Isha Times
• Alarm and Notification setting for every prayer time.
• Daylight saving for each prayer.
• Multiple Azan Sounds.
• Juristic Methods : Shafii and Hanfi
• Time Formats : 12-hour, 24-hour
• Ramadan 2022 Fasting Times.
• Multiple languages to chose.
Islamic Date Converter:
• Get Islamic Calendar 2022.
• Shows Gregorian and Hijri date.
• Convert Muslim Calendar date to Gregorian date and vise versa.
• Hijri Calendar date in Arabic language.
• Ramadan 2022 Sehri, Iftar and Imsac Times.
• Complete Ramadan Calendar 2022.
• Complete Ramzan times month schedule.
6 Kalma of Islam.
Al Quran Mp3:
- Full Quran Kareem text with all 114 Surahs or verses in chronological order.
- Arabic Quran Ayat for every Surah and English pronunciation with Each Ayat meaning.
- Complete Online Al Quran Surahs with downloading options for each Ayat or whole Koran.
- Read Quran Karim in different languages like French, German, Indonesian, Malay, Spanish, Turkish and Urdu.
Tasbeeh counter :
• Keep tapping on + button and it will start to count, “-” will make count reverse.
• Add multiple counter by adding name and count limit.
Please, You can give feedback and we would love to listen your suggestions by E-mail, Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
To Set Your Location:
In Many Device, It will ask to enable GPS to get exact location, Using App first time kindly restart app after Enabling GPS
- As Prayer Direction and Prayer times vary from different part of the world. Make sure first by selecting different Namaz times calculation methods in the setting screen.
- Find Qibla direction by using device on a flat surface to get accurate result. Make sure there is not any electromagnetic field and metal objects close to device.