Never miss an investment opportunity. Stay connected to the markets and manage your Qtrade Investor accounts from wherever you are. Qtrade Mobile allows you to execute trading orders quickly and easily.
You have instant access to powerful trading tools, sophisticated resources and detailed market information. Get quotes, including company profiles and news. Check the value of your accounts at a glance, and drill down to see the value of each of the holdings in your portfolio.
A Qtrade Investor account is required to use Qtrade Mobile. If you are a current client, log in with the same username and password. New clients can open a Qtrade Investor account easily online or from your mobile device at www.qtrade.ca/investor.
With Qtrade Mobile for Android you can:
• Manage all your Qtrade Investor accounts from your Android device
• Quickly and easily place trades on equities, including ETFs, as well as options and mutual funds
• Easily view gain/loss information at the portfolio, account and individual holding level
• Check the status of your orders and view order details of executed orders
• Conveniently transfer money between your financial institution and Qtrade Investor or establish and manage recurring contributions
• Access extensive information about activity on major North American exchanges
• Get detailed real-time quotes for individual stocks on the trade ticket
• Use Account Summary for an overview of all your account balances
• Use Portfolio to see the value of each holding in your portfolio, and touch a ticker symbol to take action
Your activity is protected with the latest encryption technology, and automatically synced with your regular online account, so the information you see is always up to date.
Download the app now for a convenient way to manage your Qtrade Investor accounts on your mobile device.
Our latest update to Qtrade Mobile for Android includes numerous enhancements designed to deliver a more powerful, fast and intuitive investing experience in addition to overall stability improvements and a variety of bug fixes:
• Overhauled home dashboard with a wider range of portfolio-level insights at a glance
• Portfolio gain/loss and price change are now shown on the portfolio view
• Ability to set up, change or cancel a recurring contribution from your banking account
• New Ratings portfolio view with research and data from Morningstar and Recognia
• Overall stability improvements and a number of bug fixes:
o Order Status: Filled orders are now shown in all instances
o Order Status: Declined orders now display reason in all instances
o Customer Support Email: Now configured to use your default email app
o Corrected: Issue with log-in “Remember Me” option
o Corrected: Issue with CA/US quote selection