Receipts from suppliers, clearing on location and moving stock are the order of the day in your warehouse. These processes can be quite time consuming and error prone. With WMS Warehouse Receipts you automate this process and you can book received stock quickly and efficiently. Entering packing slips manually is a thing of the past. Thanks to WMS Warehouse Receipts with built-in checks, errors are virtually impossible and your stock is always in order. Automate your warehouse
simple with WMS Warehouse receipts and you always have the current
stock information at hand.
The advantages of the KING WMS Warehouse receipts app:
• Stocks always transparent and up-to-date
• Easily scan received articles with the hand scanner
• Match incoming items with ordered items
• Register lot numbers of received items
• Accurate control
• Fast, efficient and fewer errors
• Direct link with your KING administration
• Easy to use for everyone
Main functionalities of WMS Warehouse receipts:
• Booking articles
• Select the order to be entered
• Updating the stock per warehouse
• Detecting unordered items
• Registration of article lot numbers
• Indicate at which location you place the articles
• Printing labels for the received items
• Moving items from one location to another
To use the KING Apps you need an active KING 5 monthly subscription. The KING WMS apps are available for Android from KING release 5.61 from version Commerce or higher. The KING WMS apps come in several versions: Basic, Plus and Pro. The functionalities differ per version.
Do you also want to automate your warehouse with the KING WMS apps? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 088 - 0335320 and we will be happy to tell you how.