Quicken Classic is designed for existing customers. If you're not a current Quicken Classic desktop subscriber, you can either visit www.quicken.com/products to download our top personal finance software or signup through the Quicken Simplifi mobile app.
Using the App
Quicken Classic is currently available on Android mobile or tablet devices running 4.1 or higher. Windows Phone and Blackberry are not supported at this time.
Stay Connected to Your Money. Anytime, Anywhere
• Automatically syncs your desktop and mobile data
• View your balances, accounts, and transactions
• See spending trends and check your budget
• Enter transactions as you spend even when you are not connected to the internet
• Search transaction history
• Split transactions for an accurate view of spending
• Snap and store a picture of your receipt
Feel Confidence Your Information is Secure
• Passcode-protected and backed by 256-bit encryption
• Additional security with passcode protection
• Data access guarantee: Always have full access to and ownership of your data
A Trusted Name in Personal Finance Management
Our products are backed with 40+ years of experience helping people lead healthier financial lives.
We’re serious about protecting your account and privacy. Visit https://www.quicken.com/privacy/us to learn more
If you are a California resident, please refer to the new privacy guidelines set forth by The California Consumer Privacy Act on information sharing. If you would like to opt-out of the sale of your personal information as defined by these new guidelines, please go to http://www.quicken.com/privacy