****Added more Calculators & Dynamic Tables****
MediCalc® is the best and most comprehensive "Medical Calculator System™" in the world. It performs automatic computation of more than 400 hundred clinical formulas, equations & scores "commonly used" in medical practice.
MediCalc® features the innovative MULTICALX™ Master panels for combined calculations, they assure convenience and accuracy. It also includes valuable "point of care information".
MediCalc® facilitates the organization and processing of Patient's data.
It is a physician-friendly™ app, intuitive and very easy to use.
Available ONLINE (free access & Print options).
+Unique reference, productivity and decision support tool.
+Trusted resource with proven and reliable data processing.
+For physicians, residents, med students, PAs and NPs...
+Developed by Board-certified physicians in the US.
+Highly acclaimed, reviewed and tested (since 1996).
The MediCalc® FEATURES:
(the best and proven clinical data processing)
* arithmetical processing
* automatic unit conversion
* MULTICALX™ Panels
* multiple-unit entries
* color-coded normal-abnormal outputs
* normal values (ranges & limits)
* automatic range-checks (limits)
* intuitive user interface
* easy navigation and info access
* Search bar with filters
* smart decimal rounding
* Système International notation
* tables of parameters
* mobile & online (free access)
* dynamic tables, synchronized with calculators
* fully referenced
* highly organized and standardized
MediCalc® is part of the ScyMed® Network of MedicalApps, and the first and most comprehensive Medical Calculator System™ in the world, online since 1996... (tens of thousands of users & free online access). Available in spanish and italian.
Other Medical Apps developed by ScyMed include NephroCalc™, LiverCalc™, EKG-card™, H&P-card™, eH&P™, etc. (mobile & online).
A-a Gradient Master
Diabetic Ketoacidosis Master
Renal Failure Diff. Diagnosis Master
Anion Gap Master
Blood Pressure Master
Body Metrics Master
Cardiac Output Master
Vascular Resistance Master
Lung Volumes Master
PORT score, CURB-65, BODE index
COPD Calx, Spirometry, FEV1
Glomerular Filtration Rate (Cockcroft + reverse), CrCl
GFR (MDRD-4, MDRD-6, CKD-EPI)
Chronic Kidney Disease Classification
Fractional Excretion of Na+, Urea, K+, Mg, HCO3, PO4
TransTubular Potassium Gradient
Henderson - Hasselbalch Equation
Metabolic Acidosis "Winter's formula"
Blood Alcohol Level
Cardiac Output (Fick)
Ejection Fraction (EF)
Target Heart Rate (HR_t)
Stroke Volume (SV)
Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP)
Ankle Brachial Index (ABI)
Q-T interval correction (Q-T_c)
Coronary Heart Disease (10y Risk)
Metabolic Syndrome (Met Sx)
NCEP Major Risk factors
A-a Gradient (PA-aO2)
Barometric Pressure (PB)
arterial Oxygen Content
Ideal Body Weight
Body Mass Index (BMI)
Waist to Hip Ratio
Harris Benedict Equation (HBE)
Nitrogen Balance (NB)
Body Fat Percentage (BF%)
Calcium Correction (Ca++_c)
Glucose (estimated average) (eAG)
Child-Turcotte-Pugh Classification (Child )
Model for End-stage Liver Disease - UNOS (MELD-unos)
Serum:Ascites Albumin Ratio (SAAG)
Discriminant Function (DiscFx)
Absolute Neutrophil Count
APACHE II, Glasgow, Ranson, TIMI, CHADS2,
ASCVD Risk, Framingham, Reynolds score, PELD,
Metabolic syndrome, San Francisco SR
Conversion (temp, mass, length)
and many more...
MedCalc 3000 is the most popular and comprehensive Medical Calculator system on the web. MedCalc 3000 has been highly acclaimed, reviewed and tested over the last 11 years. As a trusted resource it has been integrated into many prestigious websites for Medical Education, Medical Literature, Pharmacology, Nursing and more. Now you can put this invaluable resource in the palm of your hand!
MedCalc 3000 encompasses over 580 pertinent medical equations, clinical criteria sets, decision tree tools and dose/unit converters used every day by clinicians, educators, nurses, pharmacologists and students of all types. With the growing emphasis on Evidence-Based Medicine, there has never been a greater need for a system such as MedCalc 3000.
MedCalc 3000 Complete mirrors the web based resource http://MedCalc3000.com There you can see the complete list of components you’ll have in the Android Edition.
There are hundreds of basic calculators and unit/dose converters such as:
Anion Gap “Delta-Delta”
Adult and pediatric Creat Clearance and GFR calculators
Adult Body Mass Index
Burn Injury Fluid Resuscitation (Parkland)
Corticosteroid Medication Dosing Conversions
Estimated Date of Delivery Pregnancy Calculator
Kappa Measurement of Inter-observer Agreement
MELD, MELD-Na and PELD Scores
Number Needed to Treat/Harm
Opioid Medication Dose Conversions
Oxygen Delivery Units Conversions
PFT Predicted Values (multiple)
Peak Expiratory Flow Prediction
SI Unit Conversions: Body Fluid Chemistries
Standard Drink Equivalents
Water Deficit in Hypernatremia
You also get very complex calculators that utilize statistical models and embedded data tables. Calculators such as:
Acetaminophen Toxicity Assessment
Blood Pressure Percentiles in Children
Body Mass Index Percentiles in Children
Height for Age Percentiles for Boys
Multiple other Pediatric Growth Assessment calculators
There are also Hundreds of Clinical Criteria Sets and Decision Tree modules such as:
Asthma Hospitalization One Year Risk TreeCalc
Behcet's Syndrome International Study Group Criteria
BODE Index for COPD Survival Prediction
Cardiac Risk Assessments including Framingham studies
Diabetes Type Predictor
DVT and PE predictor models
Ectopic Pregnancy Risk Estimation
Endocarditis Diagnostic Criteria
Gail Models for Breast Cancer Risk Assessment
Hepatitis scoring systems
Influenza Diagnosis and Treatment
Metabolic Syndrome Criteria (multiple)
Mycoplasma Pneumoniae Prediction
Neurofibomatosis Type 2 Diagnostic Criteria
Newborn Hyperbilirubinemia Assessment
NIH Stroke Score
Ottawa and Pittsburgh Orthopedic Rules
Perioperative Cardiac Evaluation
Pneumonia morbidity and mortality predictors (multiple)
Renal Artery Stenosis Prediction Model.
Stroke Risk in Patients 55-84 Years Old (Framingham data)
Exploring MedCalc 3000 by Specialty reveals the extensive knowledge base and literature review presented in MedCalc 3000. Specialty indexes include:
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
To practice, teach and learn medicine based on solid, literature based evidence, MedCalc 3000 provides easy to use, interactive tools for your Evidence-Based Medicine.
The Medscape app is the highest rated, fastest growing free mobile app for healthcare professionals with over 4 million registered users.
The Medscape app for Android™ is available for free.
All features are available for free. (Log in required only for the first time using the app. New users can register for a free account.)
Most popular features available in our app:
- Medical News:
Read the latest news available across 30+ specialties, covering FDA announcements, thought leader perspectives, conference news, important journal articles, plus physician business news and tips.
- Drug Information and Tools:
Look up adult and pediatric drug dosing information in seconds, check drug interactions, access medical calculators, and get health plan formulary information to support you with patient care.
- Disease & Condition Information:
Prep for patients by reviewing clinical presentation, workup, and treatment information for 4,400+ diseases and conditions. Authored and reviewed by expert physicians.
- Medical Calculators
Access 129 medical calculators covering formulas, scales, and classifications directly through the calculator feature. Plus, 600+ drugs in our drug reference have integrated dosing calculators.
- Drug Formulary Information
Find out whether a drug is covered under a particular health plan and easily compare tier status for drugs in the same class to consider an alternative for your patient. Choose from our complete list of 1,800 plans across all 50 states.
- Continuing Medical Education Courses:
Complete accredited CME/CE courses for professional development and to fulfill licensure requirements. Courses available in 1,000+ topics across 30+ specialties.
- Offline Access:
Drug, condition, and procedure reference, plus drug interaction checker can be accessed without an internet connection when you select the option to download our clinical reference database.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp
Please remember, we aren’t able to respond to you based on comments. If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having issues using our app, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
Supported Device and OS Information:
Supported Devices: Google Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Incredible
Supported OS: 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape's offline Clinical Reference.
Easy to use, offline and instant results for all calculations even during your practice.
This is an free application for all medical personal followed by the Pediatriconcall page relating to http://www.pediatriconcall.com/fordoctor/pedcalc/calcmain.aspx
Calculators included are categorized as follows:
» Head Circumference
» Predict Height
» Mid Parental Height
» Body Surface Area (BSA)
» Body Mass Index (BMI)
» Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
» Conversion of Temperature Celsius to Fahrenheit
» Conversion of Weight From Pound to Kg
» Conversion of cm to inches
» Serum Osmolality
» Bicarbonate & Base Excess
» Fractional Excretion Of Sodium
» Creatinine Clearance
» Creatinine Clearance (Schwartz Formula)
» Normal Values Of GFR
» Anion Gap
» APGAR Score
» Ovulation Date
» Pregnancy Due Date
» Conception Date
Blood Pressure Calculator
» Blood Pressure
Blood Group Detection
» Find Your Blood Group
» Alveolar arterial Gradient (A-a gradient)
» ET Size
» Normal Respiratory Rate
» Predicted Mean Peak Respiratory Flow Rates
» Corrected QTc
» Sodium Deficit in Hyponatremia
» Burns Fluid Requirement
Drug Dose Calculators
» Emergency Drug Formula
Diarrhea Solution Calculators
» Diarrhea Solution
» IV Rates
Blood Reference Values
» WBC Count
» Coagulation Profile
» Blood Indices
» Immunoglobulin IgG Subclass Levels
» Immunoglobulin Reference Values
» Serum Complement Reference Values
» Lymphocyte Reference Values
» Corrected CSF WBC Count for RBC`s
» Corrected Reticulocyte Count
Endocrine and Antibody Tests
» Thyroid Function Test
» Antibodies & Their Associated Diseases
» Drugs Interaction Checker
*Supports API levels 8 & above (Android 2.2 and above)
Medical Formulas is intuitive, easy to use and thoroughly tested. Oriented utility for physicians, doctors, residents, medical students and other health professionals.
Medical Formulas includes numerous criteria, functions and scores of different specialties: Internal Medicine, Nutrition, Metabolism, Endocrinology, Medication, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Nephrology, Infectology, Neurology, Psychiatry, Therapy, Intensive Care, Emergency, Gastroenterology, Hematology, Oncology, Hepatology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Surgery, Toxicology, Trauma.
Among the most used functions it highlights:
- Ideal Body Weight
- Body Mass Index BMI
- Body Surface Area
- Winter’s Formula for Metabolic Acidosis Compensation
- LDL Calculator
- Anion GAP
- Maintenance Fluids Calculator
- Parkland Formula for Burns
- Pregnancy Due Dates Calculator
- APGAR Score
- Emergency Heart Failure Mortality Risk Grade
- Corrected QT Interval
- Geneva Score for Pulmonary Embolism
- Mean Arterial Pressure
- Framingham Coronary Heart Disease Risk Score
- Well’s Criteria for Pulmonary Embolism
- PSI Port Score: Pulmonary Severity Index
- Oxygenation Index
- Light’s Criteria for Exudative Effusion
- Creatinine Clearence
- MDRD GFR Equation
- Duke Criteria for Infective Endocarditis
- SIRS Sepsis and Septic Shock Criteria
- CURB 65 Severity Score
- CAGE Questions for Alcohol Use
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (ICH) Score
- Patient Health Questionnaire-9
- Glasgow Coma Scale
- APACHE II
- Shock Index
- Ramson’s Criteria for Pancreatitis Mortality
- Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) Analyzer
- ABC Score for Massive Transfusion
- PERC Rule for Pulmonary Embolism
- King’s College Criteria for Acetaminophen Toxicity
- Child-Pugh Score for Cirrhosis Mortality
- Absolute Reticulocyte Count and Reticulocyte Index
- Glasgow Alcoholic Hepatitis Score
- Calcium Correction for Hypoalbuminemia
- Pittsburgh Knee Rules
- Wells’ Criteria for Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Pediatric Ins and Outs (per kg and per hour)
- Pediatric Endotracheal Tube (ETT) Size
- Injury Severity Score (ISS)
- Alvarado Score for Acute Appendicitis
- Hunt and Hess Classification of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Phenytoin Correction for Albumin Renal Failure
- Serum Osmolality/Osmolarity
- Opioid Risk Tool (ORT) for Narcotic Abuse
- Acetaminophen Overdose and NAC Dosing
- ATRIA Bleeding Risk Score
- TASH Score (Trauma Associated Severe Hemorrhage)
- Revised Trauma Score
- Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC)
- HIV Needle Stick Risk Assessment Stratification Protocol (RASP)
Healthcare professionals worldwide use Epocrates routinely to:
-NEW: Find providers for consults and referrals in the Provider Directory
-Review drug prescribing and safety information for thousands of brand, generic, and OTC drugs
-Check for potentially harmful drug-drug interactions among up to 30 drugs at a time
-Select national and regional healthcare insurance formularies for drug coverage information
-Identify pills by imprint code and physical characteristics
-Perform dozens of calculations, such as BMI and GFR
-Access timely medical news and research information
Disease information, alternative medications, lab guides and more clinical tools and content are available by upgrading to an Epocrates Essentials subscription.
Members with an Epocrates Essentials subscription will have access to premium content across all Epocrates supported platforms.
Please READ the FAQ before request a feature.
... Comments, suggestions and help: email@example.com
··· Languages: ENGLISH & SPANISH
··· This APP REQUIRES CONTINUOUS DATA CONNECTION and EXTERNAL SD CARD
The best way to request an improvement (translations, content, models of specific organs ... ) is by email, to know exactly what you need, and we will try to make it. In our experience, comments on GooglePlay are not a good way for it due to the limitations of our answers (150 chars) and the difficulties into contact with you again.
Q: Why is ONLINE? Why cannot be offline?
R: Think of the app as in Youtube. Each time you load a scene, this must be downloaded, then cached to accelerate the following times, but you'll still need internet connection (exactly as you see a video on youtube ).
and no, there is no way to make this APP (or youtube) offline.
The app can download and cache up to 1Gb.
P: In what languages is it translated?
R: SPANISH (original language) and ENGLISH (translated). French, Portuguese, Russian Italian... have already been requested, we are considering the translation from those languages where the users collaborate in its translation, since we do not speak these languages. More than 20.000 medical terms, plus the book's videos and descriptions should be translated.
Q: Why are there some books in "under construction"?
A: The project is still GROWING. We have modeling some 3D anatomical parts, of which we have not created an adequate bibliography for learning.
Q: What should I do if the app could not be installed, or it does not connect to the server?
A: Follow these steps:
- - - 1. - Make sure you fit requirements:
Android 4 . . . . 1Gb RAM . . . . 1GB of free space to install apps.
- - - 2. - Connect a WIFI or 4G high speed connection. G and 3G connections are often inadequate, slow and tedious. The loading of pages with a good connection takes about 5 - 10 seconds. (Think you're going to download 5 to 10 MB for each 3D model).
- - - 3. - Install the APP, open it and access the Library.
- - - 4. - If, after have followed these steps, you still can not access, send us your error through our mail. We would like to fix the bug, and we will notify you. Meanwhile, access www.AnatomyLearning.com and use the PC & MAC version.
GCS was initially used to assess level of consciousness after head injury, and the scale is now used by first aid, EMS, and doctors as being applicable to all acute medical and trauma patients. In hospitals it is also used in monitoring chronic patients in intensive care.
The scale was published in 1974 by Graham Teasdale and Bryan J. Jennett, professors of neurosurgery at the University of Glasgow's Institute of Neurological Sciences at the city's Southern General Hospital.
GCS is used as part of several ICU scoring systems, including APACHE II, SAPS II, and SOFA, to assess the status of the central nervous system. A similar scale, the Rancho Los Amigos Scale is used to assess the recovery of traumatic brain injury patients.
Srpskohrvatski / српскохрватски
- Mass per liquid
- Dosage per weight
- IV rate: ml rate and drop rate
- Body mass index (BMI) calculator
Comment if you'd like to have a feature added that i didn't think of!!
-LDL / VLDL Cholesterol
-Body Mass Index - BMI
-Mean Arterial Pressure
-Creatinine clearance - Cockcroft-Gault
-Glomerular Filtration Rate - MDRD
-Glasgow Coma Scale
-Pregnancy due date - Naegele's formula
-Cardiovascular Disease Risk Score - Framingham
This application is intended to complement the study of anatomy in medicine, biology or other.
Touching each organ as the heart, brain, lungs, reproductive system, liver, intestine, ovary, testis, stomach, kidney, etc.. information is displayed.
Practical, useful and valuable anatomical information in your palm. Reference to primary education, secondary school, college or culture in general.
* Supported languages English, French, Portuguese, Spanish.
* Rotate 3D
* Hide or display the information.
* Collate between male and female organs.
* Free Updates.
* Each anatomical organ is shown in a different color.
* Descriptions very detailed.
* Recommended Hardware
Processor 1 GHz or more.
1 GB of RAM or more.
- Gynecology Obstetric
List of Medicine scores :
- Apgar score
- Bishop score
- Balthazar score
- Blamey score
- Braden Score
- Child Score
- Eating Behavior Scale
- Cushman score
- Epworth score
- Pregnancy calendar
- Glasgow score
- Grace score
- Harvey score
- Body Mass Index
- Manning score
- MELD score
- Norton score
- Silverman score
- Wells score
- Yesavage score
- MBI score
Don't hesitate to suggest me new Medicine scores or updates.
- You can manipulate the model, zoom, rotate, move the camera.
- Display the natural pattern or divisions.
- Text information can be maximized or minimized to read comfortably prioritize the model.
- When selecting a bone, the bone will change color, so check your limits and what are its forms.
- Practical and useful anatomical information Valuable in his palm. Reference to primary education, secondary school, college or general culture.
- Get information on the location and descriptions of bones such as the skull, femur, jaw, scapula, humerus, sternum, pelvis, tibia, vertebrae, etc..
* Recommended Hardware
Processor 1 GHz or more.
1 GB of RAM or more.
Pedi-STAT features include:
- Rapid results for airway interventions including endotracheal tube sizes, depth, intubation medication dosages, ventilator settings, and sedation
- Cardiac resuscitation data including weight specific dosages for resuscitation medications, cardioversion, and defibrillation
- Access to age and weight specific pediatric equipment including foley catheters, airway management, chest and NG tubes, peripheral and central line sizes, and more
- Seizure medication dosages
- Management of hypoglycemia including age specific dextrose concentrations
- Reference of age specific normal vital signs
- Procedural sedation dosages including single dose meds and infusions, as well as reversal agents
- Calculated pain management medications
- Medical management of allergic reactions and anaphylaxis
Users can quickly access critical information accurately, without having to rely on memory or cumbersome textbooks.
With just a few taps, users have access to all the necessary data to care for a pediatric patient in the emergent setting, including weight-based and age specific medication dosages and equipment sizes.
Since many of the patients present with minimal known information, all the results can be calculated rapidly with only a known age, date-of-birth, weight, length, or height. Simply enter the known variable and the data is instantly calculated.
Developed by an Emergency Physician, this app minimizes the risk of medical errors allowing the provider to spend more time caring for the patient, and less time looking up and calculating doses.
It is a critical companion for any physician, nurse, paramedic, or medical trainee involved in the care of critically ill pediatric patients.
Read's simple interface drives discovery and seamless access to the medical literature by reformatting it into a personalized digital journal.
Praise for Read:
5 stars: "Stellar. The future of medical literature review... This could be the best application to stay up-to-date in medicine since, well, UpToDate." - User Review
4¾ stars: "The Flipboard for medical journals has arrived" and among "...the most innovative medical apps"
- Get full text PDFs with one tap
- Keep up with the latest new research that will impact your practice
- Browse through 1000s of outstanding topic reviews
- Search millions of articles from PubMed and our database of outstanding topic reviews
- Read your favorite journals or browse article collections.
- Access full text through your university/institutional subscription or via open access publishers
- Share articles with colleagues over email, Twitter and Facebook
- Organize and review your personal collection of articles
Why did we build 'Read by QxMD'?
Health care professionals need to stay up to date on the latest medical research and topic reviews to provide optimal care. Unfortunately, the process of content discovery is broken with research artificially compartmentalized by publishers and hidden behind countless institutional pay walls.
At QxMD, we believe that knowledge translation– the process by which new knowledge is incorporated into clinical practice – is an important and unsolved challenge for our health care system. We hope that ‘Read by QxMD’ will be a part of the solution.
Seamless 1-tap access available hundreds of universities
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to have this feature added for your university.
From MEDLINE®/PubMed®, a database of the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
Title and MeSH Headings from MEDLINE®/PubMed®, a database of the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
Founded by medical professionals, QxMD is dedicated to creating high quality point-of-care tools for practicing health care professionals.
✦ ECG Guide (EKG Guide): Full reference text that includes in-depth information on topics such as:
- Approach to ECG Interpretation
- Analysis of rate, rhythm, axis, P wave, QRS complex, ST segment, T wave and QT interval
- Ventricular hypertrophy and atrial enlargement
- Assessment of ischemia
- Approach to arrhythmia
- Bradyarrythmias and tachyarrythmias, Heart block, and much more…
Content based on AHA/ACCF/HRS Recommendations for the standardization and interpretation of the electrocardiogram.
✦ The largest ECG library available on Android with over 200 high resolution sample ECGs with common and complex findings for easy reference
✦ ECG Interpreter - Stepwise assistance with ECG interpretation. Helps create differential diagnosis based on simple to assess ECG features.
✦ Over 100 multiple-choice quiz questions to test your knowledge
✦ Rapid Reference section - one tap takes you to 11 summary pages used to confidently interpret ECGs
✦ Clear descriptions of both common and complex arrhythmias and ECG findings
✦ Review etiology and differential diagnosis of common and complex arrhythmias and ECG findings
✦ Pediatric values included
Recently redesigned, this app teaches ECG interpretation from a Cardiology perspective.
Compiled and written by Jason Andrade, MD, FRCPC.
Want to keep up with medical research? Get 'Read by QxMD' for Android: