1. Upload and download documents
2. Start a workflows
3. Take decisions on workflow tasks
4. Site related operations
Note: Right now the app is in beta version.
- Connect your Teams with your Company private Mobile Messenger
- Save time on mobile-initiated business communications
- Secure your Mobile Business Communications
- Create, Edit and Manage Field Employees from a user-friendly Web Dashboard
Before you download the application, make sure your company has already created an account on www.teamontherun.com. You should have received an invitation from your company administrator including a company ID. Once download is complete, you will be required this ID as well as your cell phone number to log in.
Mobile Application Features:
- Secure authentication
- Secure communication: messages are encrypted to ensure confidentiality and privacy
- Company address book access (employees and business groups)
- Group messaging: exchange information instantly and get delivery reports to guarantee content reception
- One-to-one or one-to-many conversation
- Multimedia sharing: share pictures, audio and video files to get last meetings decisions or to report a remote site issue
- Document sharing: send documents and files stored on device, hosted on a cloud storage service (ex: DropBox, Google Drive) or on Electronic Content Management system (Alfresco).
- Content sharing: share content directly from third party applications such as a link from a Web Browser or an article from a News application
- Location sharing: see where your colleagues are located
- Calendar and meeting sharing: Inform team members of an important meeting and let them save the date on their calendar!
- Business Contact Sharing: share client or partner’s contact details with your team.
For questions and or support, please contact email@example.com
Subscribe on www.teamontherun.com and get started in 5 minutes, for Free!