Sometimes it forgets to record laps and ui is really cluncky edit: I appreciate your reply, I'd be hapoy to reconsider my review if the app improves. My main problem with ui is that I need to always select a track every time I get back on track. Why can't it just default to the last track of the day? How many people do drive more than a track a day? If gps is so bad that my times won't be recorded it would be nice to know so in advance, or at the very least after I finished my session. The idea of a session is nice, but these things are called track days... It would be nice to be able to group, compare and export data by event. Also grouping by track (using older sessions from same track) would be nice.
I think it's a good application, but it would be better if you didn't have to close things like the graph pane to see the video. The graph pane should be optional.
Lots of great features, very useful. Any way to overlay the real time track info while driving though? Would be very helpful for new runs
Love the app. Just wish you could record custom Canbus data.
Great app, but I've given it 4 stars because of the long wait for the acceleration testing part which is still not ready.
I used the free version on track once. But The Green Hell deserves the pro version :)
Change log for v5.0.6 for Android
- Moved Assetto Corsa and NMEA input device types behind expert setting ‘Experimental devices’
- Fixed: Corrupted .ods exports when special character was used in metadata or trap names
- Fixed: Partially broken GoPro chapter file detection
- Fixed: Rare crash in Analysis screen
- Fixed: Custom raw video storage setting
- Full change log: http://racechrono.com/article/352