The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (hereinafter the 1996 Act), is an Act to consolidate and amend the law relating to domestic arbitration, international commercial arbitration and enforcement of foreign arbitral awards, and to define the law relating to conciliation and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
- Complete 'The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 ' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to read act once downloaded.
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
- Resize the font for better readability
Law Commission of India Website : http://lawcommissionofindia.nic.in/
For any queries, write to us at: email@example.com
Follow us at:
Visit us on web: http://www.rachittechnology.com