Consumer Protection Act, 1986 is an Act of the Parliament of India enacted in 1986 to protect interests of consumers in India. It makes provision for the establishment of consumer councils and other authorities for the settlement of consumers' disputes and for matters connected therewith.
- Complete 'Consumer Protection Act' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to view them once downloaded.
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
- Resize the font for better readability
NCDRC Website :http://ncdrc.nic.in
For any queries, write to us at: email@example.com
Follow us at: