The Hindu Marriage Act is an Act of the Parliament of India in 1955 as part of the Hindu Code Bills. The main purpose of the enactment was to amend and codify the law relating to marriage among Hindus.
Hindu Marriage Act is FREE APP providing detail Section-wise and Chapter-wise information on Hindu Marriage Act of India.
App Features -
- Complete Hindu Marriage Act in digital format. Doesn't requires internet connection to view them
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to View and Store Favourite
-Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can now save notes, search notes, share notes with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature you need to Buy via Google Checkout.
- Resize the font for better readability
For any queries, write to us at: email@example.com
Follow us at: