The Indian Evidence Act, originally passed by the Imperial Legislative Council in 1872, which contains a set of rules and allied issues governing admissibility of evidence in the Indian courts of law.
IEA - Indian Evidence Act 1872 is FREE APP providing detail Section-wise and Chapter-wise information of Evidence Act of India.
- Complete IEA in digital format. Doesn't requires internet connection to view them
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to View and Store Favourite
-Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can now save notes, search notes, share notes with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature you need to Buy via Google Checkout.
- Resize the font for better readability
For any queries, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us at: