The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 is an Act of the Parliament of India which regulates all aspects of road transport vehicles. The Act came into force from 1 July 1989. It replaced Motor Vehicles Act, 1939 which earlier replaced the first such enactment Motor Vehicles Act, 1914.
- Complete 'The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to read act.
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
- Resize the font for better readability
For any queries, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us at:
visit us on web : http://www.rachittechnology.com