The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881, is an Act to define and Law relating to negotiable instruments which are Promissory Notes, Bills of Exchange and cheques in India
- Complete 'The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to read act once downloaded.
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Resize the font for better readability
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
For any queries, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us at:
Visit us on web: http://www.rachittechnology.com