The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act or Right to Education Act (RTE), is an Act of the Parliament of India enacted on 4 August 2009, which describes the modalities of the importance of free and compulsory education for children between 6 and 14 in India under Article 21A of the Indian Constitution.Article 21-A and the RTE Act came into effect on 1 April 2010.
"Right To Education Act 2010" is FREE APP providing detail Section-wise and Chapter-wise information on Education Act in India.
- Complete 'Right To Education Act 2010' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to view them
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Resize the font for better readability
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
MHRD Website : http://mhrd.gov.in/rte
For any queries, write to us at: email@example.com
Follow us at: