The Arms Act, 1959 is an Act of the Parliament of India to consolidate and amend the law relating to arms and ammunition in order to curb illegal weapons and violence using illegal weapons.
- Complete 'The Arms Act, 1959' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to read act once downloaded.
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Resize the font for better readability
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
National Investigation Agency : http://www.nia.gov.in/
For any queries, write to us at: email@example.com
Follow us at:
Visit us on web: http://www.rachittechnology.com