Indian law relating to the inheritance and succession can referred to "The Indian Succession Act, 1925". Under this Act every Indian is entitled to equal shares on inheriting the property on the death of a person. The exceptions are Hindus, Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists and Muslims as they are governed under separate laws of succession.
- Complete 'The Indian Succession Act, 1925' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to view them
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Resize the font for better readability
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
For any queries, write to us at: email@example.com
Follow us at: