The Specific Relief Act, 1963 is an Act of the Parliament of India which takes care of a large number of remedial aspects of law. It came in the replacement of the earlier Act of 1877. Protection of life and property cannot be assured by a simple declaration of rights and duties. The enumeration of rights and duties must be supplemented by legal devices which help the individual to enforce his rights. Social redress must be provided to every person who is injured in the social process.Basically, the mission of the Specific Act is to assure that whenever there is a wrong there must be a remedy.
- Complete 'The Specific Relief Act, 1963' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to read act once downloaded.
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Resize the font for better readability
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
Law Commission of India Website : http://lawcommissionofindia.nic.in/
For any queries, write to us at: email@example.com
Follow us at:
Visit us on web: http://www.rachittechnology.com