The Wildlife Protection Act, 1972 is an Act of the Parliament of India enacted for protection of plants and animal species. Among other reforms, the Act established schedules of protected plant and animal species; hunting or harvesting these species was largely outlawed.The Act provides for the protection of wild animals, birds and plants; and for matters connected therewith or ancillary or incidental thereto
- Complete 'The Wildlife Protection Act, 1972' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to read act once downloaded.
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Resize the font for better readability
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change Website : http://envfor.nic.in/
For any queries, write to us at: email@example.com
Follow us at:
Visit us on web: http://www.rachittechnology.com