“Marathi Riti Rivaj” mobile app is an amazing collection of Marathi Sanskriti/Culture which consist of Mantra, Shlok, Stotra, Aarti Sangraha, Festivals, Devstane, Fasting, Puja, Panchang, Vyakaran, Shabdkosh, Mhani, Vakprachar, Numbers, Tables and much more information, which is available in audio form as well.
On ShriGanesh Chaturthi most of the people bring Ganapati murtis at their homes. But it is very difficult to get Brahmins/Pandits to perform ‘Pranpratishtha Puja’ on this auspicious day. But you do not have to worry, you yourself can do this Ganapati Puja, since entire Puja with Mantras is very much available in this app.
On festive day, we struggle to find aarati books to distribute among family members, but now, there is no need to search for aarti books at the last minute!
Aarti, Mantra, Shlok, Stotra, Panchang are now easily available in one click. Information related to Marathi Sanskriti/culture is available in this mobile app. This app works offline as well. I.e. Once this app is downloaded on your mobile, there is no need for Internet.
This app includes following information :
* Festivals (Gudi Padwa, Ram Navami, Hanuman Jayanti, Akshayatritiya, Nagpanchami, Narali Purnima, Ganpati, Dasara, Diwali, Makar Sankranti, Holi …...)
* Aarti Sangrah [Ganapati Aartya (Sukh karta Dukh harta, Shendur lal chadhayo, Nanaparimal Durva, Tu Sukhakarta, Undaravari baisoni), Ghalin Lotangan, Karpurarati, Ganpati Nirop Aarti, Shankar Aarti, Devi Aarti, Mahalaxmi Aarti, Vithoba Aarti, Sri Datta Aarti, Dnyandev Aarti, Shripad Vallabh Aarti, Saibaba Aarti, Gajanan Maharaj Aarti, Jagdish Aarti, Ram Aarti, Maruti Aarti, Krishna Aarti, Vishnu Aarti, Shri Swami Samartha Aarti, Khanderaya Aarti, Shanidev Aarti, Satyanarayan Aarti, Haritalika Aarti,....)
* Shloka / stotra (Atharvashirsha, Shri Ganeshkavcham, Sankatnashan Ganesh stotra, Sada Sarvada Yog Tuza, Ramaraksha stotra, Maruti stotra, Hanuman Chalisa, Shani Mahatmya, Bavanna Shloki Gurucharitra, Lakshmi stotra, Durga stotra, Shankar stotra, MahaLakshmyashtakam, Shri Vishnu Sahastranam stotra, Shri Vyankatesh stotra, Shri Lalita Sahastranam stotra, Shubhankaroti, Manache Shlok, NavGrah stotra, ......)
* Mantras (Gayatri Mantra, Mantrapushpaanjalee, Mahamrutunjay Mantra ……)
* Bhagavad Gita (Adhyay 1 - Adhyay 18)
* Shree Shivalilamrut (Adhyay 1 - Adhyay 15)
* Shree Satyanarayan (Adhyay 1 - Adhyay 5)
* Pooja related information (Sampurna Shri Ganesh Pratishthapana Puja, Shri Ganapatichi Uttar Puja, Satyanarayan Puja, ........)
* Devastane (Ashtavinayak, Dattakshetra, Jyotirlinge, Maruti Mandire, Panch Mahatatva Devasthan, .........)
* Vividh mahiti (Trimurti, Devichi nau rupe, Dashavatar, Ved, Panchganga, Sadeteen Muhurta, Disha, Tithi, Rashi, .........)
* Vyakaran (grammer)
* Mhani & Vakprachar
* Sankhyavishesh (Ank, Padhe)
And much more information........
Few Features of this App -
✓ Entire app is available in Marathi and is extremely easy to use
✓ Since this app works without internet (works offline), it can be a used anytime and anywhere
✓ Entire information is available in Audio form as well (50 min. audio is along with music)
✓ You can change the Font size within app for better readability