CrimeScene Queensland/Brisbane Crimes
Ever wondered about crime in your area? You're not alone. That's the motivation behind CrimeScene, our Android application designed to keep people in Queensland(and more predominantly Brisbane) informed about crimes across the state.
We take you to your current location on start up if you have location services turned on. You can search for an area by postcode or by suburb name in the search box and jump to that area by clicking it. All the crimes that have been committed within the map area you are viewing are displayed with markers(with the total number of offences committed) and you can view more details about them(including crime types and reported date) by clicking them. Areas with large amounts of markers can be also be loaded progressively to avoid confusion and sluggishness. The icon in the top left next to the search box brings will take you to the application's settings menu which can also be accessed by swiping the left part of the screen. You can also return to your current location by tapping the location button located on the right side of the search box.
CrimeScene is still a work in progress and only supports Queensland. More features are going to be added over the next year to improve usability. If you find a bug or have any feedback please feel free to email us or comment in the reviews below, we're all ears.
**Please note that CrimeScene utilizes data provided by the Queensland Police Services under a Creative Common's License. You can read more about this from the about section in the settings menu of the app.
It supports multiple systems via the following sources:
• Bluetooth connection to SMA Sunny Boy solar PV Inverters.
• Wi-Fi connection to pvoutput.org system.
Whether you want to quickly connect to your SMA inverter via Bluetooth; view your data from your existing systems on pvoutput.org; or are looking for a monitoring device to mount on the wall this app has you covered.
★★★★★ "Excellent app. I love it"
★★★★★ "...It worked first time, without any problems"
★★★★★ "...well worth the wait for something decent at long last"
• View live spot data with graph of todays power (kW) and total energy (kWh).
• Spot data includes current AC power (W); Todays energy (kWh); Total energy (MWh); Inverter temperature (°C or °F); DC Power (W), DC Volts (V) and DC Amps (A) for each string of panels; and AC Power (W), AC Volts (V) and AC Amps (A) for each AC phase.
• Supports connections to multiple SMA inverters via Bluetooth and/or multiple pvoutput.org systems.
• Enable auto refresh on live page to keep the screen on and update live spot data and todays graph.
• Uses current location to calculate sunrise and sunset times to stop auto refresh over night.
• View graphs of last 7 days of power and total energy.
• View graphs of last 2 months of total daily energy.
• View graphs of last 2 months of total weekly energy.
• View graph of last 3 months of total monthly energy.
• View graph of current years energy.
• Click on graph to view tooltip with actual values.
• Local cache of data so graphs can be viewed when unable to access SMA inverter or pvoutput.org; or if Wi-Fi or Bluetooth is disabled.
• Share graphs on Facebook, other social media, email or any other share targets available on you device.
• Card based UI with pull to refresh.
• Available in English and Dutch.
• Choose between 4 material themes.
Pro version available at http://goo.gl/748qah adds the following:
• Removal of ads.
• All graphs go back to earliest data available from SMA inverter or pvoutput.org.
• Enable real time auto upload to pvoutput.org from Bluetooth connected SMA inverters. *
• Option to real time auto upload additional SMA inverter data into pvoutput.org donation fields v7-v12. Data available to upload includes DC power, volts and current for each string of panels; AC power, volts and current for each phase; and/or SMA inverter temperature. **
• Uses current location to calculate sunrise and sunset times to stop auto uploads over night.
• Batch upload of missing statuses for the last seven days to pvoutput.org. *
* Requires free account at pvoutput.org. See http://pvoutput.org/register.jsp.
** Requires donation to pvoutput.org. See http://pvoutput.org/help.html#donations.
pvoutput.org setup help:
API Key should be set to the API Key available at http://pvoutput.org/account.jsp. System Id is the system id for the registered system on the same page. See http://pvoutput.org/help.html#api-getting-started for more info.
Email me at email@example.com or go to the Oxley Solar Google+ community (http://goo.gl/0pbD30) for support. Like us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/oxleysolar), follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/oxleysolar) and join our pvoutput.org team (http://pvoutput.org/listteam.jsp?tid=803).