Ratna Sagar’s Practice App comprises a set of four exercises for each chapter. Each exercise consists of questions covering all the topics of the chapter. Exercise 1 is a ‘click and choose’ exercise and Exercise 2 is a ‘typing’ exercise. The first two exercises are accessible to attempt for all. However, Exercise 3 and Exercise 4 are purchasable and include one ‘click and choose’ and one ‘typing’ exercise.
You get a feedback on attempting each question in the ‘click and choose’ exercise and at the end of each exercise, you get to know your score. On completion of each ‘typing’ exercise, you can view the correct as well as incorrect answers. This helps you assess your performance and know which chapters to focus on while you review.
Exercises include questions based on concepts taught in the book as well as composition and comprehension questions. In order to strengthen the concepts, you can attempt the exercises as many times as you like.
Use Ratna Sagar’s Apptive Practice app for an engaging and enriching experience.
List of series in the Practice App:
• Spot On (Grade 1-8)
• New Grammar & More (Grade 1-8)
• GK Magic (Grade 1-8)
• Grammar Plus (Grade 1-8)
• Around the World (Grade 6-8)
• Living Science (according to the ICSE curriculum) – Physics, Chemistry, Biology
• Integrated Social Science – History, Geography, Social and Political Life (Grade 6-8)
• Past and Present (Grade 6-8)
• Right Click (Grade 1-8)
• Rivers (Grade 1-5)
• Splash (Grade 1-5)
• Updated Social Science – History, Geography, Social and Political Life (Grade 6-8)
• Yes We Can (Grade 1-8)
Here is the link to help you see what the app has in store for you-