Ratna Sagar’s Practice App comprises a set of four exercises for each chapter. Each exercise consists of questions covering all the topics of the chapter. There are two types of Exercises: Click and choose and Typing. Exercises 1 and 3 are ‘click and choose’ exercises and Exercises 2 and 4 are ‘typing’ exercises. The first exercise is free of cost and accessible to all. However, Exercises 2, 3 and 4 are purchasable and include one ‘click and choose’ and two ‘typing’ exercises.
You get a feedback on attempting each question in Exercises 1 and 3. At the end of each exercise, you get to know your score as well as the correct and incorrect answers. On completion of the Exercises 2 and 4, you can view a list of correct and incorrect answers. This helps you assess your performance and know which chapters to focus on while revising.
Exercises include questions based on concepts taught in the book as well as composition and comprehension-based questions. In order to strengthen the concepts, you can attempt the exercises as many times as you please.
Use Ratna Sagar’s Apptive Practice App for an engaging and enriching experience.
List of series in the Practice App:
1. A Happy World (Grades 1-2)
2. Spot On (Grades 1-8)
3. New Grammar & More (Grades 1-8)
4. GK Magic (Grades 1-8)
5. Grammar Plus (Grades 1-8)
6. Around the World (Grades 6-8)
7. Living Science (According to the ICSE curriculum) – Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Grades 6-8)
8. Integrated Social Science – History, Geography, Social and Political Life (Grades 6-8)
9. Past and Present (Grades 6-8)
10. Right Click (Grades 1-8)
11. Rivers (Grades 1-5)
12. Splash (Grades 1-5)
13. Updated Social Science – History, Geography, Social and Political Life (Grades 6-8)
14. Yes We Can (Grades 1-8)
15. Rapid Fire (Grades 1-8)
16. Practice and More (Grades 1-5)
17. My Book of Integrated Learning (Grades 1-8)
Here is the link to help you see what the app has in store for you-