This is a sample program for the REX-BT60 (Bluetooth-Serial Converter).
The source code I can be downloaded from the following site.
This program will set the communication parameters of setting and RS-232C port of REX-BT60 device via Bluetooth.
It also provides the functionality of the terminal program.
• The settings for Bluetooth
The default setting (PIN code release), PIN code setting, device name setting
And set the communication parameters of the RS-232C port
Baud rate, data bits, parity, stop bits
• Connection target device cases
Bar code scanner, RS-232C equipment, such as a magnetic card reader, analytical balance
And introduction procedure example (GALAXY-S3)
1. The REX-BT60 device I connect the power adapter (DC5V).
2. I want to enable the "Bluetooth" item from the "Settings" terminal.
3. I tap the "Bluetooth". I tap the REX-BT60 device (RN42-xxxx).
4. I enter the PIN (1234). (Device that is selected in the "registered device" in step 3 will be displayed)
5. I run the app (BtSerialUtility).