"Enfamil has been around a lot of babies. We’ve seen it all, learned a lot and loved every minute of it. Now we want to share all of our knowledge with you, right when you need it.
The Enfamil Family Beginnings® app is here to answer questions throughout your pregnancy and provide support during every moment of your baby’s amazing development, with weekly curated content to help guide you during the first 1000 days of life. And we’re looking out for your wallet, providing you with in-store and online coupons for Enfamil formula that can be activated and redeemed right in the app. This is also the perfect place to celebrate yours and baby’s milestones, and find personalized articles and videos filled with baby tips based on your due date or little one’s birthday.
1) Browse your weekly curated content and bookmark articles on the Home Screen for easy reference. Quickly access topics relevant to each stage of your pregnancy and baby’s development and access your profile to personalize your app experience.
2) Access hundreds of articles and videos from experts to help guide you through each stage of your motherhood journey, from pregnancy through toddler development. Find answers to questions on topics including pregnancy nutrition, baby milestones & development, baby nutrition, food allergies and much more.
3) Capture photos of your bump and your baby’s most precious moments and overlay digital #BellyBadges to remember special milestones. Create a time-lapse video of your growing bump and baby to create a visual timeline of your journey with your little one and share with family and friends.
4) Be the first to know about upcoming offers on baby formula. Activate and redeem Enfamil Coupons in-store or online directly from the app and track how much you’ve saved so far.
5) Browse and research all Enfamil products and instantly access the Enfamil Shop for purchase.
With the Enfamil Family Beginnings® mobile app, formula savings and helpful insights from experts are at your fingertips. Start celebrating your motherhood and baby’s milestones today."