HOW TO REGISTER
• You’ll need to be registered for Online Banking
• Your Isle of Man, UK or international mobile number
• Your Customer Number which is your date of birth followed by four random digits
• Your Online Banking PIN & password which is what you use to log in online
• When logging in for the first time you’ll be asked to choose a mobile banking passcode, which is what you’ll use in the future
Supported international mobile numbers: Australia, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Malta, New Zealand, Poland, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ireland and USA.
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
• Login using Android fingerprint – there’s no need to remember your passcode when logging in. Available on compatible Android phones
• Personalise your app – customise how your app greets you, hide your balance, reorder your accounts, edit the names of your accounts, manage your alerts or share your account details
• Get Cash – visit a cash machine and withdraw up to £130 without your debit card – perfect if you’ve forgotten your wallet
• Pay someone new without a card reader – all you need is their sort code and account number and you can send up to £750. You can also save the details for future use
• Pay your contacts using their mobile number