With Arvest Mobile Banking you can:
• Check balances
• Get history
• Deposit checks
• Transfer funds
• Pay bills
• Manage and receive alerts
• View check images
• Get current rates
• Locate a nearby branch or ATM
Your information is safe and secure:
• Encryption protects your data
• Your app is secured with your Arvest Online Banking login and password
• No personal data stored on your device
• You must be enrolled in Arvest Mobile Banking.
• Android tablets and Kindle Fire are not currently supported.
RBC Mobile supports all account types including Checking, CDs, Savings, and Loans
RBC Mobile is a FREE* service that allows you to access your accounts anytime, from anywhere, using your Android device.
*There is no fee from Robertson Banking Company. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc
With RBC Bank (U.S.) Remote Deposit, you can take the bank with you wherever you go! It’s a convenient service that lets you use your smartphone to securely make electronic deposits to your RBC Bank (U.S.) checking or savings account.
HOW TO ENROLL:
1. Download the mobile app to your smartphone.
2. Call us at 1-800 ROYAL 5-3 (1-800-769-2553) to get your temporary user name and password.
3. Sign in to our U.S. Remote Deposit website at https://xpressdeposit.com/xd/?bid=114098099 to set up your preferred user name, password, and security questions.
4. Accept the Terms and Conditions.
HOW TO MAKE A DEPOSIT:
To deposit your check, first endorse (sign) the back of your check, and below your signature, write the words “For Deposit Only RBC Bank RDC.”
1. Open the Remote Deposit application and sign in using the Remote Deposit user ID and personal identification number that you established at enrollment.
2. Select Deposit and the Account. Then enter the amount.
3. Take pictures of both the front and back of the endorsed check, making sure you get all four corners of the check in the picture.
4. Click Continue. You’ll receive a message that the upload is successful.
5. Select Submit to view the deposit confirmation.
It’s that easy! We'll send you an email to let you know we've received your deposit, and we'll follow up with an email confirmation once your deposit has been processed and the funds are in your account.
RBC Bank (U.S.) Remote Deposit lets you view the last five days of deposit activity! For more transaction history or other money transfer and bill payment features, sign in to RBC Bank (U.S.) Online Banking.
More Information Whenever You Need It
Remember, you can always visit rbcbank.com to:
• Obtain information about RBC Bank, learn about products and services, and see our latest offers and promotions
• Access timely financial information and cross-border advice specific to your cross-border banking needs
• Obtain important client information and forms
Your consent and acknowledge that RBC Bank (U.S.) Remote Deposit performs functions that require permission to access to the camera on your mobile device to take a photo of the check to be deposited. For assistance with removal of RBC Bank (U.S.) Remote Deposit, access instructions at: http://www.rbcbank.com/help-and-faqs/about-making-deposits/u-s-remote-deposit/index.html or contact RMDEPCAP@rbc.com
RBC Bank | RBC Bank (Georgia), N.A., a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada
8081 Arco Corporate Drive, Suite 500, Raleigh, NC 27617
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
Mobile Check Deposit
-Simple, convenient, and safe. Now you can deposit checks to your account by snapping a photo, tapping to deposit, and seeing a confirmation.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Find nearby branches and ATMs by zip code or address
Work, play, whatever you like >
Get information quickly and schedule payments in advance.
Live more, type less >
Believe it or not, you can snap a picture to pay bills and make deposits.
Stay Close >
Your family, friends or people you work with can receive money easily with U.S. Bank Pay a Person.
Add to your life, not to your list. Count on us for new ways to keep up with your finances.
The Fine Print
1. The U.S. Bank Mobile App is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use Mobile App. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions will be identified during registration for these services and during their use.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more about online and mobile security at usbank.com/security. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile services, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 800-872-2657.
© 2014 U.S. Bank.
Deposit Products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender