ReadCube is the simplest way to read, manage and discover research literature. ReadCube on your Android device is the perfect companion to the free ReadCube desktop app, enabling you to access your papers anywhere – read on the go, organize your library and annotate PDFs with notes and highlights.
ReadCube Enhanced PDF features include:
• Tappable inline citations, reference lists and author names so you can quickly find cited articles and related information
• Supplements are automatically attached where available
• Full screen PDF viewing plus multi-touch zoom/navigation for an optimal reading experience
• Multi-color highlighting and note-taking tools
Easily find new papers:
• Search in PubMed, Google Scholar and ReadCube databases directly within the app
• Quickly download new articles with a single tap when you’re on campus or with your institutional proxy
• Or import PDFs from another app on your mobile device, such as a web browser or email
ReadCube personalized Recommendations:
• Our most popular feature!
• Discover relevant new papers based on your library – you’ll never miss another important paper again
Get the gist quickly:
• View mobile-optimized abstract pages for all library and searched articles
• Jot down your thoughts with sync-able notes
• Create custom lists and sort articles into one or multiple lists
• Quickly search, filter and sort your entire library
• Add any number of #tags to further customize your library organization
• Swipe on references in your library for more options
Optional ReadCube Pro features:
• Sync everything – papers, notes, highlights – between the ReadCube Desktop app and your mobile devices
• Unlimited cloud storage space for your PDFs
Simplify your research life – get ReadCube for free on your mobile devices (Android and iOS) and computers (Mac and Windows).
NEW TO READCUBE? - You can create a free account directly in the app. In order to import and sync over your existing PDFs, just download the ReadCube Desktop app from www.readcube.com. You can upload your PDFs from your computer, or use one of our easy importer tools (for EndNote, Mendeley, Papers, Zotero libraries).
We love feedback from our users - please email email@example.com with any ideas, comments or issues. Thanks for using ReadCube!