Read for My School is a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) digital fundraising app for PTA, PTO, and schools to raise money through the power of reading books! Promote a custom reading and fundraising challenge that motivates students to become better learners while teaching the importance of giving back to your school.
Whether you are looking to promote a large school fundraiser or a small classroom challenge, Read for My School provides you with a fun and engaging virtual pledge drive app that can be managed with one volunteer resource – YOU!
With Read for My School, it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Step 1: Read
Students track their reading and fundraising progress against goals you create offering a fun and engaging challenge for your readers.
Step 2: Share
Students share their reading achievements with friends and family to increase literacy awareness and donation support for your school.
Step 3: Pledge
Earn more for your school with easy-to-use fundraising tools to share your community message with donors who care.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s get kids excited about reading!
Joining your fundraiser on Read for My School (Parents and Readers)
- Download from Google Play store
- Insert custom invite code to register your student to join your fundraiser. IMPORTANT: YOU MUST HAVE YOUR VALID FUNDRAISER INVITE CODE TO USE THE APP.
- Track reading sessions daily on the RFMS app
- Share your reading achievements and donation page with friends and family to generate awareness and donation support for your fundraiser
- Most important – HAVE FUN and START READING!
To create your FREE custom reading and fundraising challenge for your school, go to https://www.readformyschool.com. It takes just a few minutes to set up! Once you create your fundraiser, you will receive your custom invite code to share with your supporters to join in on the fun.
Need help? We provide FREE in-app support from our team of fundraising experts as well as a complete fundraising toolkit to make your fundraising experience on Read for My School the best it can be!