Welcome to the future of learning.
Just like you use Maps on your phone to check directions for your destination, Questt helps you navigate learning by tracking your progress daily. Questt aims to help students excel in their learning journey by mastering concepts one step at a time.
There are a plethora of platforms that will give you the videos to study. But what will set you apart from the rest are the personalised strategies that Questt will provide you.
Three simple steps for you to follow:
1. Play gamified Questts and challenge your friends
2. Identify what you know and don’t know
3. Follow the personalised AI-created strategies to improve and succeed
Questt for Teachers:
- Assign homework from a prebuilt set of Questt cards and question bank
- Create your own questions
- Assign both objective and subjective questions. While Objective questions (which include MCQ, MSQ, True False) are auto-evaluated, subjective questions can be evaluated with just one tap
- Dynamically create classes/ groups by inviting students. Creating classes/groups on Questt is as simple as creating a WhatsApp group
- Analyze the question and student-level performance, individual and class level performance, concept, and cognitive ability level performance
- Annotate & evaluate subjective questions
- Set reminders for students to complete and submit their homework assignments
- Create MCQ exams within minutes and conduct school-wide tests
- Create exam preparation cards for students and assign it as homework
Questt is a futuristic ed-tech platform to help you create a better future. Explore now!