Good time killer I love the game, even bought the ultimate power and almost have all the achievements! Only thing I can complain about is the fact that passive abilities stack beyond the screen instead of being limited to three like the actives. My suggestion is to limit them to four and put the icons a little closer together so they don't overlap the level display, (and have the active skills stick until you die!), but other than that its an awesome game!
Great Loads of fun for simply killing time! Multiplayer would be epic though.
Make it multi player via LAN WiFi Just an idea and also make it so you can buy helpers that would make it absolutely perfect.
So far so good... Literally just started playing and I already can't stop.
Amazing I am really into retro style arcade games, so I may be biased. The soundtrack goes along with the art style, the powerups and enemies balance each other out, and the controls are only a little bit..off
Was amazing until most recent update Now the movement is slower and awkward despite having upgraded it, and the sacrifices give you 500 less than before. Uninstalling.
- UI tweaks
- minor balancing
- new boss “Grand Zealot” at level 30
- 10 additional levels added between previous levels 20 and 30
- reduced most ability and upgrade costs making them more affordable to non paying players
- reorganized ability levels
- power globes are now easier to pick up and less likely to fall off the pillar from falling enemies
- treasure chests give more loot but will despawn sooner