Experience a new way of running and make a difference – train now and be part of a global event!
Get ready to join the global movement on May 6, 2018, when tens of thousands of people will run to find a cure for spinal cord injury, all at the same time!
You can run individually anywhere in the world or join other runners at an Organized App Run.
Set off running and after 30 minutes a virtual Catcher Car will start and begin chasing you. The Catcher Car is your moving finish line and when it catches you your race is over. How far will you run before you’re caught?
Once you have finished the run on May 6th, 2018, your name will be on the Global Result List.
With every step you take you’re running for those who can’t. By participating on Race Day, if you buy a 3-D replay or make a donation, 100% of the money goes directly to the nonprofit Wings for Life Foundation and helps fund life-changing spinal cord research.
Wings for Life World Run App features:
- Be part of the global running event
- Virtual Catcher Car - the moving finish line
- Use the App to run on Race Day, May 6, 2018 at 11:00 UTC
- Train using the App
- Your name and result will appear in the Global Result List
- Great for any level: you can set your goal and track your progress
- Audio feedback (choose from 10 languages) during your running sessions
- GPS tracking of your run
- Share your achievements via your mobile device
- Get a 3-D replay preview of your run and share the full replay with others
- Available in ten languages
- Donate using the App
Get in touch with us: http://www.wingsforlifeworldrun.com/contact
Note: Leaving the GPS running in the background will decrease battery life, so make sure to charge your phone before you run.
Wings for Life World Run App Support [http://www.wingsforlifeworldrun.com/contact]