Whether you are a volunteer or full-time emergency services worker, in time-critical emergency events, the communication among the team needs to be quick and effective to address the situations in a timely manner.
With Alert2Mate, you can focus on helping the community while we ensure team communication and information is delivered smoothly and effectively.
Alert, respond, coordinate, monitor, manage and track members' response and attendance to events/incidents - Alert2Mate facilitates enhanced omnidirectional communication between teams and quicker response times.
It is a multipurpose application that is suitable for emergency responders, enterprise level response teams, sports clubs officials, building managers, event staff, municipal/company staff and education providers.
We're packed with so many features to better connect your staff or volunteers:
1. Alert & Response:
- Send alerts and respond quickly in a real-time manner.
- Parallel push notification, SMS and email.
- Cross check member's skills or qualifications to get right required resource for the event.
- Keep your crew updated with photos and messages from the event.
2. Mapping and Geolocation:
- Incident routing.
- Know the estimated arrival time to headquarters or the event.
- Gain real-time visibility of resources' statuses and locations on the map.
- Automatically check in when arriving at the team based and at the event.
- Set periods of availability/ unavailability quickly in Day mode or sophisticatedly in Hour mode.
- View availability of your station crew. Set thresholds to know when response levels are low.
- Support Horizontal view and Vertical view to help you to easily understand and manage your team’s availability.
4. Real-Time Chat:
- Create with ease any personal or group chats within your teams.
5. Account, Team, Member Management
- Manage teams' resource & documents.
- Overview and analyze members' qualifications.
- Supervise members' rosters.
- Pick the best time from members availability to create internal activities.
- Track “availability request” to know who can join activities.
7. Integrated with CMS cloud platform and other A2M products to provide a seamless solution to emergency and non-emergency alerts/warnings and information.
Please note you must be registered for Alert2Mate to use this Application.