In a new era of ever-growing climate emergencies, Alert2Me is your digital community for - Wildfires (Bushfires), Floods, Tropical Storms and other hazards. Alert2Me is a leader in building two-way spatial conversation and information sharing within your community.
At home, on the road or traveling around the globe, we continue to harmonise official information across Australia, the United States of America, Canada and more, to bring you community notifications and emergency alerts to your smart devices.
You have the power to inform others in your community of what you see, smell, hear or know. Your small piece of information, could make all the difference to another in your community.
Join our growing global digital family and we can all help our communities, first responders and alerting authorities by sharing local information.
- Consistent multi-hazard map and list view, using internationally recognisable symbology and use of colour for warnings, incidents and other events. A highly useful tool for people who travel or live in cross border areas.
- Earth observation data using available near real-time and routine satellites for detecting extreme heat in your area. A useful way to see fire movement and activity over time.
- View wildfire/bushfire burnt areas where available.
- Filter information and tailor to your region and your environmental risks.
- Personalise alerts using watch zones to receive selected emergency notifications for your home or your loved ones' areas.
- Turn on Near Me while traveling to receive any emergency alerts in close proximity to you.
- Be involved, inform others as emergencies unfold and report to fellow citizens what is happening near you. Be part of the conversation and help others to stay away from danger.
- Vote on the credibility of others' reports, join hands in building a trustworthy community of reports.
- Facilitates enhanced information (when available) such as fire / flood spread predictions and smoke outlook areas.
- Choose your Light/Dark mode
- Send us your feedback via the app and share your ideas for new features and improvements.
Public authorities can engage with A2M Publish to publish their data to Alert2Me and other information channels.
Thanks to all our users who provide feedback!
Join us in helping to create safer and more resilient communities worldwide. Stay safe, and remember to use multiple sources of information during an emergency.