Discover an innovative tool focused on promoting the effective inclusion of children with visual impairment in standard classrooms for the pre-primary stage.
Created within the Erasmus+ SCHOOL FOR ALL project, VISAPP provides solutions for teachers to promote the visual and cognitive stimulation of children with visual impairment from 0 to 6 years old.
Structured as a progressive learning system, VISAPP's contents and games are divided into two blocks or learning itineraries, depending on both age and objectives achieved.
Eleven types of activities have been designed for each of the two itineraries, with a total of 22 games to work on and train various skills:
• Eye-hand and bimanual coordination.
• Spatial orientation.
• Systematic search.
• Recognition, grouping, and categorization of objects.
• Assignment of actions and qualities to objects.
• Learning spatial and abstract concepts.
• Imitation and production of sounds and words.
• Memory / association.
• Hearing and visual attention and discrimination.
VISApp is an interactive application specially designed to be used by teachers in the classroom and by families at home, which is why it is compatible with multiple devices.