Refind: The Smart Daily Reading List. Become 1% better, every day.
Over 50,000+ life-long learners start their day with Refind.
Discover: Article key summaries. Deep Dives. Listen on-the-go. Weekend reading. Save links around the web. Community highlights.
• Read 7 articles every day
• Key takeaways highlighted
• Listen to articles on the go (audio)
• Follow topics, sites, and thought-leaders
• The more you interact, the better your picks become
• Expert-curated Deep Dives
• Weekend catch-up
A Smarter Reading List
You'll only receive the top 7 articles that are closest to your personal relevance score.
Refind is designed to help you actually read what you want to read. On the go? Just listen to articles on your reading list.
Hundreds of Topics
Whether you have a niche interest or simply want to read the most important daily news – Refind has you covered. Here's just a snapshot of the news topics & articles Refind covers:
• Artificial Intelligence
• Better Living
• Mental Health
• And so many more!
Refind scours the web and analyzes over 100k+ articles from 10k+ sources. Including but not limited to:
• Publishers like The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Guardian, The Atlantic
• Expert publications like Stratechery, Harvard Business Review, Smashing Magazine
• Niche blogs and newsletters
• Individual thought leaders
Get the gist of an article without reading the whole thing.
Check out highlights from the community, summaries by authors, and audio for on-the-go listening!
Explore Deep Dives
Subscribe to curated deep dives into cutting-edge new topics that spark your interest:
• Better Thinking
• Decision Making
• Information Warfare
• How to Build a Writing Habit
• Rethinking the World in the Face of Climate Change
• Understanding Humans Like A Behavioral Scientist
• The Metaverse, Productivity Hacks, The History of Food, Science of Happiness, and so many more!
It always feels like you're missing out on important stuff. We'll make sure you never miss any of the most important links and get to slow down with our special weekend edition.
Refind is packed with power features to help you get smarter. Build your own library, search & explore, take notes, highlight key quotes, and many more.
Built for life-long learners
Refind is built for voracious readers by voracious readers. We continuously improve Refind based on feedback from our amazing users.
We'd love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org