Barcode scanning application for RegisterSeat.com customers.
RegisterSeat is a system for people to sign up for an event, and optionally pay their event fees as well and track their payment status. It includes a backend system for the event organizer to manage the registrations from beginning to end.
- Add any custom questions you want participants to answer.
- Completely customizeable price system based on any of the fields on the registration form, incl. options for having "early bird" prices and to show a breakdown of the price.
- Handles any number of languages. Currently translated into English, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, French, and German.
- Barcode systems (QR and Code128) for easily registering people when they arrive at the event.
- Option for unlimited or limited number of participants.
- Option for having people on standby for events with limited space.
- Option for customized availability calculation, eg. based on lodging options.
- Easily manage room assignments.
- Option to request an authorization from parents/guardians for participants who are under 18.
- Discount codes that can be given to certain people for getting a special price.
- Payments options can be: bank/wire transfer, credit card, check.
- For bank/wire transfers multiple bank accounts can be configured to handle difference currencies.
- Online credit card payment through PayPal, Braintree, Stripe, Nets, Authorize.net (and potentially any other payment gateway)
- For these payment gateways the payments are automatically registered within the system (you don't need to manually register that they have paid)
- System automatically opens and closes for registrations, change between early bird and regular prices, etc.
- Participants receive a customized confirmation e-mail including a link and a pincode to update certain fields in their registration record, as well as seeing their payment details.
- Organizer receives an email when a person register, with important information being highlighted (like special needs).
- Handle late payment by optionally adding additional fees after a certain date.
- Reports to make planning easier: registration flow and summary, arrival/departure, room assignments, age and other statistics, payments and invoices, list of emails.
- Multiple people can granted access to the backend in order to access and manage registrations.
- All raw data can be exported to Excel or other desired format.
- An API is available for integration into your own website or other online system.
- Could potentially also be extended to print name tags with any additional info at time of registration, eg. using DYMO label printers.
- If needed we can negotiate any type of customization for your particular events.