These are the issues that I found after completing the app a few times. 1) I noticed that there were 3 different types of apostrophes used to represent the glottal stop. The following words below would need to be updated to use the most common apostrophe: hunaáʾuʾ -> hunaá’u’ hatuúnuʾ -> hatuúnu’ koohaánuʾ -> koohaánu’ waraáʾuʾ -> waraá’u’ hatuhwaapisíšuʾ -> hatuhwaapisíšu’ čeehahnakatoóxuʾ -> čeehahnakatoóxu’ neekawíʾuʾ -> neekawí’u’ skukAhaánuʾ -> skukAhaánu’ skaRAhkatAhaánuʾ -> skaRAhkatAhaánu’ šakuúnuʾ -> šakuúnu’ hutuúnu' -> hutuúnu’ 2) A few words in the "Spelling" column had characters separated from their accent / diacritic. (e.g. the letter ú had to be created by selecting the letter u and then a separate accent character.) The following words had this issue: tanAheesápat hunaaneskúhtš tsUhiínu’ načeehaahníhIt uukawiraáNUx 3) Under the "Classroom" row, there were two English entries for naawinaa’iíwat (paper & book). Because of this, you have no way of knowing which English term is wanted for the translation and you have to guess. Other than that, there are a few words repeated in different rows, but I think that will probably change once more vocabulary is added.
Application to Learn Vocabulary , Its offline and 100% FREE. Everything is FREE.
Learn English vocabulary daily fast and easy by 7 LEVEL of English vocabulary.
Free Vocabulary Trainer & Norwegian travel phrases, slang, business language...