Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician is one who performs the dialysis treatment and provides supportive care to the End Stage Renal Disease patient by using the extracorporeal system to sustain life.
The purpose of this CCHT Practice Exams is to help you in preparing for the national Dialysis Technicians certification (CCHT). Practice Exam test questions give you the opportunity to test your knowledge before you take the actual CCHT certification test.
This CCHT PREP exam is based on the ccht exam, but it is not officially endorsed by Educational Testing Service. These questions are not the actual questions—they are only meant to prepare you. It is always best practice to consult the testing center before making final preparations.
For a price of a lunch, we will provide you with a solid content and freedom to study wherever you are, you can Study on the train, in the bus, anywhere you want - as long as you have your android enabled device.
*****CCHT PREP FEATURES****
1) Unlimited access to multiple choice of Questions & Answers.
2) Developed by experienced Dialysis technicians.
3) Allows students to study on the go Mobile.
4) Unique Glossary Questions & Answers with search option
5) User controls the number of questions each time.
6) Review your quiz results Pass/Fail
7) Take a randomized Questions
8) Instant grading so you can hone in on your weak areas
**** Disclaimer Statement****
The publisher is not responsible for use of this application in any manner other than its intended purpose as a prep study guide .No part of CCHT PREP shall be reproduced or transmitted, in whole or in part in any form, without the prior written consent of the author.If you are using a wireless connection, make sure you have a good signal OR use WiFi connection before you download the "CCHT PREP".
1-Calculate Creatinine clearance.
2-Calculate expected time of elective dialysis.
3-Hypernatremia Or Hyponatremia treatment ,with hourly rate of correction as never been give by any other calculators,with different options for rate of correction and type of fluid used.
4-ABG ANALYSIS gives you detailed analysis of your patient's ABG ,as regard oxygenation and acid-base disorders,helping you formulate sound Diagnosis and better management plan.
5-Clear instruction for treatment of metabolic acidosis,well tested by the developer on real patients with very good result,all built on well-known scientific equations.
6-Moreover,you can with the function of"EEXPECTED PH" given as part of ABG analysis,determine if there is error from your ABG machine,in case your patient's "EEXPECTED PH" does not coincide with PH given by ABG machine.
7--Still one good feature,is that of automatic detection of venous samples(VBG) and correction of PCO2 and PH values,appropriate for venous blood.
8-Salt-Loosing Nephropathy:Fluid: Replcement therapy
calculated as ML/hour of normal saline for keeping fluid balance exact,avoiding volume overload and dehydration as well as keeping serum sodium within normal limits as what is lost is accurately replaced.
9-Treatment of the following disorders :
10-Chhosing Control Calcium/Phosphate/PTH
You will get clear advice on how to manage high,low or normal PTH
with its accompained calcium and phosphate changes
making special consideration to the patient past history of
secondary hyperparathyroidism or parathyroidectomy"
11-choosing (Correct low sodium with hyperglycemia)
you get true sodium level.
11-choosing (Correct low calcium with low album
you get true calcium level.
Best of luck and thanks.
* Track Hemodialysis Fluid Loss/Gain
* Track Peritoneal Dialysis Exchanges
* Track Standing/Resting Blood Pressure
* Track Heart Rate
* Your data is kept on your device. Uninstalling will delete all your data.
* This app uses ads through the AdMob service.
* This app uses Google Analytics.
This app is for CKD and dialysis patients to improve the healthcare delivery. To assist the patient in monitoring their improvement and/or progression of their disease through documenting and tracking their blood pressure, GFR, dialysis measurements. Record their medication list, pharmacy, list of physicians and the phone numbers, as well documentation through dates and pictures of vascular intervention.
Sirve de apoyo y referencia al paciente de diálisis, ayudando así a su adhesión al tratamiento. En ella podrá llevar un control diario de ingestas de alimentos y pérdidas de líquidos con lo que podrá calcular y revisar su balance hídrico, así como llevar el control de sus diálisis.
Contiene un catálogo con más de 500 alimentos y platos donde podrá consultar las cantidades de sodio, fósforo, potasio y agua que va a ingerir en función de la cantidad. Esto le será muy útil como ayuda a la hora de conocer qué alimentos puede tomar y cuáles evitar.
La app contiene un juego de preguntas con el que podrá aprender en solitario o jugando contra el resto del mundo en tiempo real sobre los alimentos y consejos de salud.
Como apoyo a su tratamiento, BCX Dialisis 24 horas dispone de un pastillero con el que podrá programar alarmas que le sirvan de recordatorio a la hora de tomar sus medicamentos.
Todo esto se complementa con la parte de ayuda y consejos de salud que siempre estarán presentes para su consulta.
EN NINGÚN MOMENTO ESTA APLICACIÓN PUEDE NI DEBE SUSTITUIR LAS RECOMENDACIONES Y PAUTAS MARCADAS POR SU PROFESIONAL SANITARIO.
Cualquier uso malintencionado o inadecuado de la app no será bajo ningún concepto responsabilidad de la empresa desarrolladora.
Ante cualquier duda referida a cuestiones de salud, acuda a su profesional sanitario.
*** Contacto y agradecimiento
Siempre es un placer mejorar nuestros productos, si desean hacer algún comentario o pregunta sobre esta aplicación, contacte con nosotros a través de un correo electrónico a:
o a través de las redes:
o visita http://www.dialisis24h.com
Muchas gracias a todas las personas que han colaborado en la creación de este sueño.
This all in one calculator includes all essential nephrology and general medicine equations. The complicated equations will be solved with in few tap.
The equations include eGFR, electrolyte and acid/base, hemodialysis and also peritoneal dialysis related equation.
Feedback is very welcome.
Please visit: https://www.facebook.com/ktchula
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Journals included :
- American Journal of Nephrology
- American Journal of Kidney Disease
- American Journal of Transplantation
- BMC Nephrology
- Clinical Kidney Journal
- Clinical Transplantation
- Hemodialysis International
- Kidney International
- Nature Reviews Nephrology
- NEJM Nephrology
- Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation
- Nephron Clinical Practice
- Seminars in Dialysis
- Transplant International
- Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis
Created by : Dr. Anass Qasem, MD
Nephrologist - Zagazig University - Egypt
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
The app requires full network access to gain access to the Drugs.com drug information database.
The app requires access to "Photos / Media / Files" to allow the app to be installed on the SD Card. We do not read your photos, media or files.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com does not provide medical or treatment advice. Always consult with a physician.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 24 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, December 2014).
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
*If you do not have an online subscription to Micromedex 2.0 products, please instead download the non-subscriber version of this exact same app, called Micromedex Drug Essentials for $2.99 a year. It’s a low-cost alternative for on-the-go access to Micromedex drug information.
Access to Free Micromedex Drug Reference requires a password. Once you’ve downloaded the app, follow these instructions to obtain the password (which only needs to be entered once per year):
1. Login to Micromedex 2.0 through your online subscription.
2. Click on the “mobileMicromedex” link near the top of the application.
3. Refer to the detailed downloading instructions, which include your password for activating the mobile app at no charge.
If you cannot locate the “mobileMicromedex” link, or have other questions related to this app, please contact support via http://micromedex.com/mobile/freedrugreference.
Access the evidence-based content you rely on in your Micromedex online solution, anytime, anywhere, via your Android device.
Free Micromedex Drug Reference provides clinical care professionals with on-the-go access to the industry’s most trusted drug information, when and where it’s needed most. Users will find peace of mind knowing the content is backed by the same thorough, unbiased editorial process as all Micromedex solutions.
An internet connection is not required, allowing for access at anytime from anywhere.
The app is part of the Micromedex Medication Management apps bundle, which includes Micromedex Drug Interactions and Micromedex IV Compatibility. The trio is an inexpensive solution to your on-the-go medication management needs.
Free Micromedex Drug Reference contains concise information on 4500+ search terms, covering common needs such as:
• Adult and pediatric dosage
• Adverse effects (separated into “common” and “serious”)
• Drug interactions
As well as:
• Black box warnings
• Breast feeding
• Common trade names
• Dose adjustments
• Generic names, including selected combination products
• How supplied
• Indications (differentiated as “FDA labeled” and “non-FDA labeled”)
• Mechanism of action
• Pregnancy category
• Therapeutic class
• Updated monthly
• Ability to use without a WiFi or cellular connection
The app also contains:
• CrCl (creatinine clearance) calculator
• eGFR (MDRD) calculator
• CrCl (paediatrics) calculator
• SCr (creatinine) SI unit (mg/dL and umol/dL) converter
• Appendices from guidelines
• Free and offline
• Adding your own notes on drugs
• Adding bookmarks for quick finding in the future
**GoodRx can save you hundreds of dollars a month, even if you have insurance or Medicare.**
Most Americans don't know that prescription prices vary wildly from pharmacy to pharmacy. There's never been a way to compare drug prices - until now.
GoodRx makes comparing prescription drug prices easy. Our app provides current cash and sale prices, coupons and valuable savings tips for thousands of prescriptions at pharmacies near you. GoodRx tells you which pharmacies have drugs for less than $4 per fill, and some where certain prescriptions for free!
Best of all, GoodRx coupons can be used from within the app - simply hand your phone to the pharmacist to save up to 80%! No need to print out anything - find savings on the go!
GoodRx is 100% free to use - there are no fees or obligations to you. You can use GoodRx for every member of your family, including pets.
GoodRx has been featured by Consumer Reports, The New York Times, PBS, ABC News, Forbes, CNN, The LA Times and more. Our app is used by hundreds of doctors and clinics to help save patients money on their medications.
Here's what GoodRx users are saying:
"I am still in shock!!! I called my doctor to cancel the prescription he ordered for me due to the cost. Then I found GoodRx. I brought your coupon to Walgreens and wound up paying $40.20 instead of the $452.97 that was their original cost. You guys are literally a lifesaver! The pharmacist was as surprised as I was. Thank you so much!"
“As a doctor, I’m always interested in saving money for my patients. GoodRx helps my patients afford the drugs they need - and it’s so easy!”
"I decided to give your site a spin and was pleasantly surprised to see you guys saved my $50 a month right off the bat. Not a bad bonus for a first time user!"
Start saving on your prescriptions with GoodRx!