The application can do the following:
Record your Blood Pressure when using Dialysis machine
Records Diabetic Patient Blood Sugar Level (if applicable)
Records Patient Weight during treatment
Records a note after treatment in case something happens that you want to make a note of
Including the above, you can view the above in either tabular format or Line and Bar Charts
*Fast and easy access to information
Dialysis Drug List App is the perfect tool for anyone in need of quick access to an extensive list of medications and their interactions with dialysis. The application provides a comprehensive database that interprets whether drugs should be administered with dialysis. The information is presented in a user friendly format and provides yes and no answers to the question, "Can this medication be administered with out being significantly removed by dialysis?" We always look forward to hearing from our users. Please feel free to provide us with feedback.
Disclosure: The data provided by this app must be confirmed prior to use, and it is not a substitute for clinical judgement. The creators of this app shall not be liable for any special, consequential, or exemplary damages resulting in whole or part from any user's use of or reliance upon this material.
- Server: do not store, manage and exchange data with other systems.
- Tablet: a record during dialysis. And send data to the Server.
- Wireless Router: Network Management Server to connect wirelessly with a Tablet.
The following topics are covered:
...and many more. this App will definately come handy while revising for your Certification
This all in one calculator includes all essential nephrology and general medicine equations. The complicated equations will be solved with in few tap.
The equations include eGFR, electrolyte and acid/base, hemodialysis and also peritoneal dialysis related equation.
Feedback is very welcome.
Please visit: https://www.facebook.com/ktchula
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician is one who performs the dialysis treatment and provides supportive care to the End Stage Renal Disease patient by using the extracorporeal system to sustain life.
The purpose of this CCHT Practice Exams is to help you in preparing for the national Dialysis Technicians certification (CCHT). Practice Exam test questions give you the opportunity to test your knowledge before you take the actual CCHT certification test.
This CCHT PREP exam is based on the ccht exam, but it is not officially endorsed by Educational Testing Service. These questions are not the actual questions—they are only meant to prepare you. It is always best practice to consult the testing center before making final preparations.
For a price of a lunch, we will provide you with a solid content and freedom to study wherever you are, you can Study on the train, in the bus, anywhere you want - as long as you have your android enabled device.
*****CCHT PREP FEATURES****
1) Unlimited access to multiple choice of Questions & Answers.
2) Developed by experienced Dialysis technicians.
3) Allows students to study on the go Mobile.
4) Unique Glossary Questions & Answers with search option
5) User controls the number of questions each time.
6) Review your quiz results Pass/Fail
7) Take a randomized Questions
8) Instant grading so you can hone in on your weak areas
**** Disclaimer Statement****
The publisher is not responsible for use of this application in any manner other than its intended purpose as a prep study guide .No part of CCHT PREP shall be reproduced or transmitted, in whole or in part in any form, without the prior written consent of the author.If you are using a wireless connection, make sure you have a good signal OR use WiFi connection before you download the "CCHT PREP".
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
The app requires full network access to gain access to the Drugs.com drug information database.
The app requires access to "Photos / Media / Files" to allow the app to be installed on the SD Card. We do not read your photos, media or files.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com does not provide medical or treatment advice. Always consult with a physician.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 24 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, December 2014).
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
*** Fully Functional 7-Day Trial ***
Proving that sometimes less text can deliver more information, this super-concise guide covers more than one thousand of the most commonly used medications. Organized alphabetically by generic drug name, Clinician's Pocket Drug Reference zeros-in on must-know information such as selection and administration, mechanisms of action, dosage, cautions, contraindications, and side effects.
"A big plus is the herbal section, which lists the medicines patients are most likely to try on their own, presented in the same layout as the rest of the book....For its size, this book is a valuable re¬source. It takes up very little pocket room, and it is an efficient way to recall details about familiar drugs."--Yale Journal of Biology & Medicine
Leonard G. Gomella, MD, is Chair of Urology at Thomas Jefferson University Medical College in Philadelphia, PA.
Steven Haist, MD, and Aimee G. Adams, PharmD, are affiliated with the University of Kentucky School of Medicine.
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
Dedicated to Mr.Aftab Ahmed.
The Android version of the booklet gives you an enormous amount of information, which will be updated twice a year! You will therefore always have the latest drugs, which will only be available in the paper version in a year or two! We offer you the initial 2-year license, with all the updates. After that period, as you will need to keep the drugs database updated, we offer you the possibility to purchase a lifetime license for only 5$!
The Android version has also lots of other features: more than 150 current laboratory values, a useful cardiology database and a calculator that will help you give the correct resuscitation doses when you are coding a child.
DrugDoses also integrates PedCalc. It contains the most common pediatric scores and formulas:
- ASA score
- Alveolo-arterial gradient
- Anion gap
- Apgar score
- Blunt abdominal trauma score
- Body mass index
- Body surface area
- Corrected Ca*
- Creatinine clearance - measured
- Creatinine clearance - estimated
- Drip rate
- Endotracheal tube sizes
- Genta dosing*
- Glasgow Coma Score
- Glasgow Outcome Scale
- Heparin dosage*
- Maintenance fluids
- NACA score
- Neonatal central lines
- Oxygen index
- PaO2/FiO2 ratio*
- Parkland formula*
- Pediatric trauma score
- Predicted height
- Predicted spirometry values
- Tubular phosphate reabsorption
- Vanco dosing*
* These calculations are available via an In-App bundle
We have also integrated Frank Shann's Pediatric Critical Care Guidelines. The booklet contains all the latest guidelines available for pediatric critical care. Our new feature contains all the 67 chapters of the booklet, ranging from Analgesia & Sedation to Ventilation.
PICU Guidelines is fully searchable, and will save your personal notes, as well as give you the possibility to sen them to colleagues.
PICU Guidelines is available via an InApp purchase. Once you've bought it, you'll be give free access to all future updates of this great reference. However, if you already have the separate app, it will unfortunately not entitle you to get this in-app version.
By the way, did you know that by becoming a fan of DrugDoses on Facebook (http://facebook.drugdoses.net), you can directly request new features and get information on the updates and changes in the database?
Thanks and congrats!"
"This is a great program! I am delighted to have it on my iPhone. Thanks so much for your initiative and contribution to all of us."
"Thanks for the new app. It looks great!"
• When you purchase DrugDoses, you will get a complimentary 2-year license. Thereafter, you will have to purchase a lifetime license.
• There are also some extra PedCalc features that can be bought as a bunddle, also using In-App purchase. There is no subscription to these extra features, so you will only have to buy them once.
• PICU Guidelines can also be bought as an In-App purchase. There is no subscription to this extra feature, so you will only have to buy it once.
• Payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase.
Join 3,000,000+ healthcare professionals and consumers users who are using iPharmacy ® to manage your medication, access dosage, side effect and warnings and etc for FDA approved medications.
<<<< Powered by GoodRx to find the lowest meds:
Easily compare prices at local and mail order pharmacies to find the lowest price.
--- Over 1 million prices for more than 6,000 drugs at every major US pharmacy chain and many local stores
--- Prices from all major US pharmacy chains and online pharmacies Information on manufacturer discount cards (free coupons provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers that can save you $500 or more)
-- Incredible saving: might be less than your copay!
-- One click refill to main pharmacy chains: CVS, RiteAid, Walgreens, Costco, WalMart and more!
<< User testimonials <<<
“iPharmacy is a one-stop shopping for medicine information and savings.” A Patient
“This application has helped me with identifying many pills and has given me GREAT information on the 12 medications I take!” A Diabetes Patient
“ I use iPharmacy to make sure all my medicines play nicely with each other and to know when is the best time to take them. “ A Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor
**An excellent medical dictionary for both consumers and health professionals**
** Built-in 12,000 high quality pill and package images**
** Controlled substances which are susceptible to addiction and abuse are labelled by US Department of Justice schedules. Best for law enforcement officers.
# Identify medication of interest by brand name, generic name (ingredient), color/shape/imprint and bar code!
# "Best iPhone App for Prescription Reference" in the O'Reilly book titled "Best iPhone Apps", (2nd edition) 2010. (http://bit.ly/BestRxRef)
# 2000 Controlled Substances by DEA Scheduling
# Identify more than 10000 drug by imprint, color and shape!
# Find out customer ratings / comments of your prescription.
# Most commented medication includes XANAX, OXYCONTIN, ZOLOFT, PERCOCET, LISINOPRIL, ADDERALL, GABAPENTIN, ATIVAN, VICODIN and more.
REMINDER TO TRACK YOUR MEDICATION
Maintaining a proper medication schedule requires discipline, and a helping hand from the iPharmacy app.
Medical compliance is one of the biggest boosts you can give to your health.
The iPharmacy app enables you to set reminders for multiple medications.
MEDICATION GUIDE INCLUDES
o Exclusively FDA-approved drug information such as:
o Indications & Usage
o Dosage & administration
o Warnings and precautions
o Adverse reactions
o Drug interactions
Plus more features coming soon!
Please visit our website or email email@example.com for further information.
The iPharmacy application and its owners are not affiliated with FDA. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely. Nothing on the application should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of these applications.
- Completely offline and free to download.
- List of drug name and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best choice for pocket drug dictionary and drug book for nurses with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Missed dose details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Search feature to lookup the offline drug index.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface.
- Drugs Encyclopedia with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
1-Calculate Creatinine clearance.
2-Calculate expected time of elective dialysis.
3-Hypernatremia Or Hyponatremia treatment ,with hourly rate of correction as never been give by any other calculators,with different options for rate of correction and type of fluid used.
4-ABG ANALYSIS gives you detailed analysis of your patient's ABG ,as regard oxygenation and acid-base disorders,helping you formulate sound Diagnosis and better management plan.
5-Clear instruction for treatment of metabolic acidosis,well tested by the developer on real patients with very good result,all built on well-known scientific equations.
6-Moreover,you can with the function of"EEXPECTED PH" given as part of ABG analysis,determine if there is error from your ABG machine,in case your patient's "EEXPECTED PH" does not coincide with PH given by ABG machine.
7--Still one good feature,is that of automatic detection of venous samples(VBG) and correction of PCO2 and PH values,appropriate for venous blood.
8-Salt-Loosing Nephropathy:Fluid: Replcement therapy
calculated as ML/hour of normal saline for keeping fluid balance exact,avoiding volume overload and dehydration as well as keeping serum sodium within normal limits as what is lost is accurately replaced.
9-Treatment of the following disorders :
10-Chhosing Control Calcium/Phosphate/PTH
You will get clear advice on how to manage high,low or normal PTH
with its accompained calcium and phosphate changes
making special consideration to the patient past history of
secondary hyperparathyroidism or parathyroidectomy"
11-choosing (Correct low sodium with hyperglycemia)
you get true sodium level.
11-choosing (Correct low calcium with low album
you get true calcium level.
Best of luck and thanks.
DrugIndex delivers frequently updated, comprehensive, practical information on over 30,000+ brand name and 2000+ generic drugs. This powerful app contains everything you need to provide better care to your patients including information on dosing and administration, safety, interactions and patient teaching.
It provides all the information required to protect themselves and their patients when administering drugs. This application delivers evidence base need to safely administer these drugs along with important patient monitoring instructions specific to each drug.
• Prescription & safety information of 2,000+ drugs and 30000 brands
• Drug / Brand Search Features
• Bookmark useful drugs / brand drugs to a personalized ‘saved’ list for easy access
• Special features of drugs, detailed information, safety details, available brands for each drugs etc.
MEDICAL NEWS CHANNELS- RSS FEEDS
• Default category based news channels (RSS feeds)
• Add or remove new changes
• Ability to save and email articles, share articles on Facebook and read offline without internet connection
SUPPORTED DEVICE AND OS INFORMATION
• Supported OS: 4.0 , 4.0.3, 4.0.4 , 4.1
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using drugindex.