This app is for CKD and dialysis patients to improve the healthcare delivery. To assist the patient in monitoring their improvement and/or progression of their disease through documenting and tracking their blood pressure, GFR, dialysis measurements. Record their medication list, pharmacy, list of physicians and the phone numbers, as well documentation through dates and pictures of vascular intervention.
1-Calculate Creatinine clearance.
2-Calculate expected time of elective dialysis.
3-Hypernatremia Or Hyponatremia treatment ,with hourly rate of correction as never been give by any other calculators,with different options for rate of correction and type of fluid used.
4-ABG ANALYSIS gives you detailed analysis of your patient's ABG ,as regard oxygenation and acid-base disorders,helping you formulate sound Diagnosis and better management plan.
5-Clear instruction for treatment of metabolic acidosis,well tested by the developer on real patients with very good result,all built on well-known scientific equations.
6-Moreover,you can with the function of"EEXPECTED PH" given as part of ABG analysis,determine if there is error from your ABG machine,in case your patient's "EEXPECTED PH" does not coincide with PH given by ABG machine.
7--Still one good feature,is that of automatic detection of venous samples(VBG) and correction of PCO2 and PH values,appropriate for venous blood.
8-Salt-Loosing Nephropathy:Fluid: Replcement therapy
calculated as ML/hour of normal saline for keeping fluid balance exact,avoiding volume overload and dehydration as well as keeping serum sodium within normal limits as what is lost is accurately replaced.
9-Treatment of the following disorders :
10-Chhosing Control Calcium/Phosphate/PTH
You will get clear advice on how to manage high,low or normal PTH
with its accompained calcium and phosphate changes
making special consideration to the patient past history of
secondary hyperparathyroidism or parathyroidectomy"
11-choosing (Correct low sodium with hyperglycemia)
you get true sodium level.
11-choosing (Correct low calcium with low album
you get true calcium level.
Best of luck and thanks.
Journals included :
- American Journal of Nephrology
- American Journal of Kidney Disease
- American Journal of Transplantation
- BMC Nephrology
- Clinical Kidney Journal
- Clinical Transplantation
- Hemodialysis International
- Kidney International
- Nature Reviews Nephrology
- NEJM Nephrology
- Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation
- Nephron Clinical Practice
- Seminars in Dialysis
- Transplant International
- Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis
Created by : Dr. Anass Qasem, MD
Nephrologist - Zagazig University - Egypt
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
The app requires full network access to gain access to the Drugs.com drug information database.
The app requires access to "Photos / Media / Files" to allow the app to be installed on the SD Card. We do not read your photos, media or files.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com does not provide medical or treatment advice. Always consult with a physician.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 24 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, December 2014).
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
Sirve de apoyo y referencia al paciente de diálisis, ayudando así a su adhesión al tratamiento. En ella podrá llevar un control diario de ingestas de alimentos y pérdidas de líquidos con lo que podrá calcular y revisar su balance hídrico, así como llevar el control de sus diálisis.
Contiene un catálogo con más de 500 alimentos y platos donde podrá consultar las cantidades de sodio, fósforo, potasio y agua que va a ingerir en función de la cantidad. Esto le será muy útil como ayuda a la hora conocer qué alimentos puede tomar y cuáles evitar.
La app contiene un juego de preguntas con el que podrá aprender en solitario o jugando contra el resto del mundo en tiempo real sobre los alimentos y consejos de salud.
Como apoyo a su tratamiento, DialBalance dispone de un pastillero con el que podrá programar alarmas que le sirvan de recordatorio a la hora de tomar sus medicamentos.
Todo esto se complementa con la parte de ayuda y consejos de salud que siempre estarán presentes para su consulta.
*** Contacto y agradecimiento
Siempre es un placer mejorar nuestros productos, si desean hacer algún comentario o pregunta sobre esta aplicación, contacte con nosotros a través de un correo electrónico a:
o a través de las redes:
o visita http://www.dialisis24h.com
Muchas gracias a todas las personas que han colaborado en la creación de este sueño.
Bugs & Drugs is divided into six sections:
2. Treatment recommendations for infections in children and adults (including selected ophthalmic, fungal, and parasitic infections),
3. Recommendations for the prevention of infections,
4. Treatment and prophylaxis of dental infections,
5. Use of antibiotics in pregnancy/lactation, and
The Bugs & Drugs app is well suited for healthcare practitioners looking for an evidence based mobile reference and provides therapeutic options in a clear, concise manner.
As part of your purchase, updates will be provided at no additional charge periodically until at least September 1, 2015.
Once installed, you do not need internet access to utilize the content. Internet access is only required for initial installation of the app and to receive updates.
The content was prepared by Dr. Edith Blondel-Hill (Medical Microbiologist/Infectious Diseases Specialist, Kelowna General Hospital) and Ms. Susan Fryters (Antimicrobial Utilization/Infectious Diseases Pharmacist, Alberta Health Services) with the help of over 40 reviewers with expertise in infectious diseases, microbiology, pharmacy, and Public Health. Design and implementation of the app was provided by Saint Street and Resonant Apps.
Please note, this app is not configured for use with Blackberry devices.
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician is one who performs the dialysis treatment and provides supportive care to the End Stage Renal Disease patient by using the extracorporeal system to sustain life.
The purpose of this CCHT Practice Exams is to help you in preparing for the national Dialysis Technicians certification (CCHT). Practice Exam test questions give you the opportunity to test your knowledge before you take the actual CCHT certification test.
This CCHT PREP exam is based on the ccht exam, but it is not officially endorsed by Educational Testing Service. These questions are not the actual questions—they are only meant to prepare you. It is always best practice to consult the testing center before making final preparations.
For a price of a lunch, we will provide you with a solid content and freedom to study wherever you are, you can Study on the train, in the bus, anywhere you want - as long as you have your android enabled device.
*****CCHT PREP FEATURES****
1) Unlimited access to multiple choice of Questions & Answers.
2) Developed by experienced Dialysis technicians.
3) Allows students to study on the go Mobile.
4) Unique Glossary Questions & Answers with search option
5) User controls the number of questions each time.
6) Review your quiz results Pass/Fail
7) Take a randomized Questions
8) Instant grading so you can hone in on your weak areas
**** Disclaimer Statement****
The publisher is not responsible for use of this application in any manner other than its intended purpose as a prep study guide .No part of CCHT PREP shall be reproduced or transmitted, in whole or in part in any form, without the prior written consent of the author.If you are using a wireless connection, make sure you have a good signal OR use WiFi connection before you download the "CCHT PREP".
Join 3,000,000+ healthcare professionals and consumers users who are using iPharmacy ® to manage your medication, access dosage, side effect and warnings and etc for FDA approved medications.
<<<< Powered by GoodRx to find the lowest meds:
Easily compare prices at local and mail order pharmacies to find the lowest price.
--- Over 1 million prices for more than 6,000 drugs at every major US pharmacy chain and many local stores
--- Prices from all major US pharmacy chains and online pharmacies Information on manufacturer discount cards (free coupons provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers that can save you $500 or more)
-- Incredible saving: might be less than your copay!
-- One click refill to main pharmacy chains: CVS, RiteAid, Walgreens, Costco, WalMart and more!
<< User testimonials <<<
“iPharmacy is a one-stop shopping for medicine information and savings.” A Patient
“This application has helped me with identifying many pills and has given me GREAT information on the 12 medications I take!” A Diabetes Patient
“ I use iPharmacy to make sure all my medicines play nicely with each other and to know when is the best time to take them. “ A Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor
**An excellent medical dictionary for both consumers and health professionals**
** Built-in 12,000 high quality pill and package images**
** Controlled substances which are susceptible to addiction and abuse are labelled by US Department of Justice schedules. Best for law enforcement officers.
# Identify medication of interest by brand name, generic name (ingredient), color/shape/imprint and bar code!
# "Best iPhone App for Prescription Reference" in the O'Reilly book titled "Best iPhone Apps", (2nd edition) 2010. (http://bit.ly/BestRxRef)
# 2000 Controlled Substances by DEA Scheduling
# Identify more than 10000 drug by imprint, color and shape!
# Find out customer ratings / comments of your prescription.
# Most commented medication includes XANAX, OXYCONTIN, ZOLOFT, PERCOCET, LISINOPRIL, ADDERALL, GABAPENTIN, ATIVAN, VICODIN and more.
REMINDER TO TRACK YOUR MEDICATION
Maintaining a proper medication schedule requires discipline, and a helping hand from the iPharmacy app.
Medical compliance is one of the biggest boosts you can give to your health.
The iPharmacy app enables you to set reminders for multiple medications.
MEDICATION GUIDE INCLUDES
o Exclusively FDA-approved drug information such as:
o Indications & Usage
o Dosage & administration
o Warnings and precautions
o Adverse reactions
o Drug interactions
Plus more features coming soon!
Please visit our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The iPharmacy application and its owners are not affiliated with FDA. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely. Nothing on the application should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of these applications.
DrugIndex delivers frequently updated, comprehensive, practical information on over 30,000+ brand name and 2000+ generic drugs. This powerful app contains everything you need to provide better care to your patients including information on dosing and administration, safety, interactions and patient teaching.
It provides all the information required to protect themselves and their patients when administering drugs. This application delivers evidence base need to safely administer these drugs along with important patient monitoring instructions specific to each drug.
• Prescription & safety information of 2,000+ drugs and 30000 brands
• Drug / Brand Search Features
• Bookmark useful drugs / brand drugs to a personalized ‘saved’ list for easy access
• Special features of drugs, detailed information, safety details, available brands for each drugs etc.
MEDICAL NEWS CHANNELS- RSS FEEDS
• Default category based news channels (RSS feeds)
• Add or remove new changes
• Ability to save and email articles, share articles on Facebook and read offline without internet connection
SUPPORTED DEVICE AND OS INFORMATION
• Supported OS: 4.0 , 4.0.3, 4.0.4 , 4.1
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using drugindex.
With Psych Drugs, you can learn important and useful information about various psychotropic medications such as antidepressants, antipsychotics, mood stabilizers, and anti-anxiety medications.
Some major classes of psych drugs include: SSRIs, TCAs, MAOIs, second generation (atypical) antipsychotics, benzodiazepines, and meds for insomnia, anxiety, depression, ADHD, alcohol dependence, opioid dependence and nicotine addiction, etc…
Perfect for psychology test and flashcards log, you can learn about drug interaction or interactions, meds apps, mental health, diseases and disability. This cool app also serves as a reminder and personality checker like a healing book diary full of medical terms and terminology dictionary info and smart facts.
Also as a nursing central handbook for pill identifier and identification, medication guide for this dot com age of psychological testing and games.
For each medication, you will find:
Maximum daily dose for adults
Maximum daily dose for adolescents and children
This useful app is ideal for medical and mental health professionals, psychiatrist, psychiatric residents, medical students, psychology students, therapists, counselors, and of course curious lay people who just want to familiarize themselves with psychotropic medications. If you want more detailed information, you can check out other medical apps like epocrates rx, webmd mobile cme, and medscape for symptom checker, and baby health prescription!
Scroll alphabetically through the list and quickly jump to a letter with an A-Z side panel.
Find a medication quickly with convenient search bar function.
Tap on the medication to learn about it.
Save your favorites with a touch of a button.
Share drug info with a friend via email.
* Excellent coverage for general health & biomedical sciences.
* Provides three features: Annotator, Dictionary and Thesaurus.
* More than 300'000 medical/biomedical terms.
* Semantic (conceptual) and Dictionary (literal) search available.
* Especially good cancer related drug coverage, and chemotherapy regimen coverage.
* Includes number of standards used by the community, including CDISC, UCUM, FDA standard product labeling terminology.
Needs Internet access to connect to major online medical resources.
Keywords : Drug, Medicine, Medical Dictionary, Dictionary, Medical Annotator, Thesaurus.
*** Fully Functional 7-Day Trial ****
Everything you need for safe, successful I.V. drug administration:
* All-inclusive coverage of over 350 parenteral drugs with the latest warnings from the FDA
* Includes antibiotics, insulin, pain medications, emergency drugs -- and more coverage of chemotherapeutic agents with more supportive therapies than you'll find in any other text
* Provides the most comprehensive, specific, evidence-based guidelines on administering high-alert and hazardous drugs available anywhere
* Each drug monograph includes administration guidelines, covering preparation, dilution & compatibility, infusion rates, admixtures, supportive therapies and monitoring.
* Features a 32 page full-color patient safety insert describing measures for ensuring safe drug administration, including 6 pages on inserting an I.V. catheter
* Uses distinctive icons to call your attention to "clinical alerts," "life-threatening reactions," "high-alert", "hazardous" drugs, and more
Patricia Dwyer Schull, MSN, RN, has been in medical publishing for more than twenty years. Prior to establishing MedVantage Publishing, Patricia held executive management positions with the top medical publishers in the world. She has edited and authored many popular nursing publications including several drug titles. Before entering the publishing business, Patricia spent 16 years in various aspects of nursing management, direct patient care and staff education as a professional registered nurse.
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections