This app is clunky , no seamless integration with mobile device and desktop. You can back up to cloud (slow) or local disc ( SD card) what if your phone is lost or crushed, how's that sd card backup gonna help you? You can then take your card backup and move it to desktop storage but why couldn't that be done in the first place. I bought pro then cancelled script. I will look for a better app
I paid for the pro version so I can migrate to a new phone. I just got my replacement phone and when I sign in, it says to restart the app for the new settings, however it still wants me to pay again!?!
Complete garbage. Literally causes way more problems than it solves. Added 350 (no name) contacts when I restored contacts. Can't restore home. Doesn't restore app settings. It's just garbage.
90%+ yet could not successfully complete a single backup.. Very disappointing this has been my go-to backup app on my other phones
I got herpes for the second time this year. I installed this app and 3 days later it all cleared up! Thanks My backup!
Best backup, i even prefer this to titanium backup, it truly backs up almost everything so when i reflash after a root issue i go et everything back quickly. Especially love the cloud backup.
-Fixed backup/restore apk+data errors on some rooted devices.
- Fixed crashes on Android SDK 4.4.x.
- Added an option for manual IP entry for migrate option for the receiver.
- Fixed root backup Apks+data error.
- Misc fixes.
- Fix for contacts restore error on some devices.
- Fix for backup apps error on some rooted devices.
- Fix for Android 6 Root restore.
- Fix for duplicate contacts on restore in some situations.