Resilience accompanies you on a daily basis to better cope with the ailments related to your treatments. You will be able to measure, track and better understand side effects, but also provide concrete answers to the concerns that surround your everyday life. Thanks to supportive care strategies, wise advice and personalization of your experience, you will be able to soothe your ailments and take the path to a more serene, confident life.
Resilience is a safe place to find the right information. Co-founded by the Gustave Roussy Institute (the leading center for the fight against cancer in Europe and the 5th in the world), Resilience places reliable information in your hands, written and verified by a team of oncologists, doctors and cancer-related specialists ( gynecology, surgery, psychology, dietetics, etc.)
In this version, Resilience is aimed at patients who have been affected by localized breast cancer. All side effects related to active treatments (chemotherapy surgery, radiotherapy, etc.) but also those of post-localized breast cancer (hormone therapy) are treated by Resilience.
Resilience will return soon to support people affected by other stages and types of cancer.
- MEASURE YOUR SYMPTOMS — follow their evolution, and stay in control. Every day, Resilience allows you to fill in the symptoms you are experiencing. By sharing your daily life, you contribute to treating the ills of tomorrow.
- UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE GOING FOR — and so take better care of yourself. Resilience provides you with a set of articles and videos brought by the voices of experts, valuable information that will help you understand the ills of everyday life, and treat them better. Here are the topics you can browse:
- Side effects of your treatments: Fatigue; Hot flushes; Vaginal dryness; Vaginal discharge; Pain during intercourse; Decreased libido; Orgasm disorders; erectile dysfunction; Menstrual disorders and bleeding; Muscle and joint pain; Memory and concentration disorders; Insomnia; Anxiety; Sadness and discouragement; Hair loss ; Breast swelling and tenderness; Breast or arm pain; Peripheral neuropathies; Lymphedema; Vision disorders
- Concerns: Parenthood; Social life, family, friends; The couple and love life; Hormone therapy; Therapeutic follow-up; Breast follow-up; Cardiovascular monitoring; Gynecological follow-up; Appearance and body image; Feminine sexuality; Birth control; Hormone treatment for menopause; Fertility and pregnancy; External breast prostheses; Breast reconstruction; Male sexuality; Back to work ; Disability, handicap; Financial considerations; Risks of thrombosis; Immunization; Bone health; Genetics and risk of recurrence; Alcohol ; Tobacco ; weight control
- SOOTHE YOUR ILLS — regain confidence and serenity. Through supportive care strategies, Resilience gives you all the keys to relieving the side effects and concerns that can get in your way. In the form of podcasts, also find testimonials from people who have been affected by cancer, and thus join a community driven by resilience. Here are the topics you can browse:
- Physical activity ; Nutrition; Acupuncture and auriculotherapy; Hypnosis; Osteopathy; Yoga; Psychological support ; Peer support; Meditation; Sophrology; Sex therapy
Resilience n.f — Ability to build and live despite traumatic circumstances.
Find Resilience on:
Instagram — @resilience.cancer
Facebook — resilience.cancer
Twitter — @Resiliencecare