Search bicycles with Sprocket. Find great deals, sell and identify tech specs.
BUY A NEW RIDE
• Buy your first discount bike for sale by local bike shops and riders
• Find your new ride by phone proximity and negotiate the best price
• Road, XC, MTN, FIXED, BMX, etc. Find the riding style that fits you
Finding bicycle information is faster than ever.
• Buy and sell used bikes like on Craigslist
• See factory specs from bike shop catalogs
• Share bicycle info with friends and mechanics
• Post a free or paid sale Ad for any cycle that you have in our apps database
• Sprocket will pull in the database specs for buyers automagically
• Receive emails and chat about specs, meeting up location just like Craigslist
What can I look up in Sprocket's specifications database?
+400 brands, totalling over ~60K frames: Trek, Specialized, Giant, Cannondale, Cinelli, Pinarello, Colnago, Bianchi, Schwinn, Raleigh, Fuji, GT, Litespeed, DH, Surly, Koga, Orbea, Cervelo, and MANY more!
Organized cycle part cards: frameset, drivetrain, brakeset, wheels and other components.
Specs featuring: frame & fork material, headset, bottom bracket, derailleurs, shifters/brifters, crank, cassette/freewheel, pedals, brakes, brake levers, wheel rims & hubs, saddle, seat post, stem, handlebar.
· "This app is very useful for bicycle mechanics, hobbyists, and regular joes of the like."
· "Good bike shop resource. Easy to find information on a fairly wide range of Road, MTB, Fixie, BMX, and recreational cycles. "
· "If you're a budding bicycle aficionado or a hardcore enthusiast -- you'll definitely have a need for this."
· "Its an IMDB for cycles!" - "Neat, A specialized bicycle Craigslist style app".
Please review us so more riders see us! :D
Follow us on:
Instagram - @sprocketblog (5.2K)
Tumblr - @sprocketblog
Facebook - Sprocket
Flickr - @Sprocket