Xump - The Final Run is a simple multi-platform puzzler by Retroguru natively developed for desktop computers. Hence the onscreen controls, slightly displayed on your touch screen.
Help Holger to clean up deserted space fields. As this is a very dangerous task for a human being a headbot named Xump will be the one who has to help.
Your main task is to clean all dissolving tiles on several single-screen levels by simply stepping on them, one by one. Few fields are secured with mines and need a double tap. Mines can be blown up when passing by or disarmed by Xump when staying on this specific field for a short moment. Certainly the mission sounds easier than it will be.
* Lars Persson (AnotherGuest) - Code, Beta-Testing
* Andre Haensel (kedo) - Code
* Christian Hildenbrand (Daydream) - Character Design, Alternative Themes, Tiles
* Virgile Metier (thUg) - Graphics, Pixel Theme (default)
* Johan Letfors (vedder) - Music
* Andrew Lemon (ne7) - Sound effects, ASCII Art, Music
* Denny Mueller (Mulle) - Levels, Beta-Testing, Trailer
* Shahzad Sahaib (Kojote) - Levels, Project Management, Beta-Testing
This game also has several ports such as for Windows, Mac OS X, Amiga OS 4, MorphOS, NetBSD 6, RaspberryPi and many more!
This project uses libsdl-android (see http://sourceforge.net/p/libsdl-android/)